PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone willing to host a few things for STCP?

Slagar the Cruel
August 17th, 2003, 06:49 PM
Today, my website Slagar the Cruel Productions (STCP) (www.stcp.vze.com) celebrates it's re-re-re-opening. Yep, that many re-'s. This'll be it's fourth incarnation. As hard as he tries, the man can't keep this place off the net. It's unkillable I tell you! UNKILLABLE! I'll just keep bringing it back as soon as they kick it off! BWAHAHAHAHA... ...hahaha... eheh... hmm. Anyways.

The problem lies herein - I can't upload anything bigger than 500 KB to this new server. Fortunately, most of STCP is a lot smaller than that. On the other hand, none of the Vermin Invaders files can be loaded to the site. Seeing as Vermin Invaders is one of the "primary attractions" of STCP, this is pretty bad news. Furthermore, no free sites that I can find allow remote linking anymore. (What's this world coming to, anyways?)

So, I've decided to turn to the ROC masses. Is there anyone out there who could lend some webspace to me, for hosting a few Vermin Invaders related .zip files? They really aren't that big - just a little over 500 KB, if I recall correctly - so you don't have to worry about the files taking up all of your space. In return, I can't offer too much besides plugging the heck out of your site, though if you can think of anything else I could do, feel free to ask.

Alternatively, is there anyone out there who knows of a good free server for remote linking? (This seems pretty unlikely to me.)

Thanks,
STC/Slagar

Lord Servone
August 17th, 2003, 08:27 PM
Sure, Slagar...I'd be willing to help you out, depending if any of my servers will help... I have Angelfire and Graffiti (meaning those are the two I can spare. Since my new site is doing "so well", I may have some space free there as well at freewebs.)

Hey, us evil foxes have to help each other out, eh? BTW, I'll need $50...if I don't turn a profit, Cyrus'll break my thumbs xP

(j/k about the money, btw...or am I? Muah ha ha ha! I am...)

dandin1
August 18th, 2003, 09:36 AM
I can help, I got two servers that allow remote linking. If you send me the installs I would upload them to:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/rppm.latulipp/vi/
or/and
http://dandin1.ionichost.com/vi/