PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I'm new!

Briar Rose
August 20th, 2003, 08:44 PM
Hey there everyone! I'm new here at the forums. I am a huge Redwall fan! hehee.

Furrtil
August 20th, 2003, 09:16 PM
Welcome to the forums, Briar Rose! Have a nice day and enjoy the sights and sounds of the beautiful waterfalls, next to the sparkling crystal works -- ehhhh, wrong place. Have fun navigating the grey and white tables. :D

Do you have any connection to DAB and/or Lancepaw's?

Airemia
August 20th, 2003, 09:51 PM
Yay, another newbie! *Cheers* Wellllcome to the forum. I hope you have fun. (Insert something about a frying pan here). *Tries to think of something to say* Catherine and Heathcliff would be idiots in real life, but they make for cool characters! Er... Yeah. So... I'll just be.. going now.

Matthias of Redwall
August 20th, 2003, 09:58 PM
Please don't use that frying pan! *look around for mouse holes* Airemia is good at wielding a frying pan, so watch out if I were you. By the way, I am Matthias of Redwall.

PiarasJ
August 21st, 2003, 03:04 AM
G'day Briar Rose, welcome to the longest patrol on the net. :)

LadyBeelze
August 21st, 2003, 08:15 AM
Wow another newbie :) Anyway, the names LadyBeelzebumon but everyone just calls me beelz. And i'm a otter, not a digiotter. nmmm i don't got much say besides that..keh......Oh...yeah WELCOME TO THE LONG PATROL FORUMS!

:slagar - This is slags

:redsy This is Reds

:cornflow: And This Is Cornflower

Just if you were wondering

Slagar the Cruel
August 21st, 2003, 12:08 PM
But... but... I'm Slags! So who is... that?

:slagar <- "I am your evil (as well as round and yellow) doppleganger! I am here to take over the forum!"

Actually, no, you're just an emoticon I made for the forums.

:slagar <-"Oh."

So anyways... welcome to the Long Patrol, the home of the greatest Redwall club the world has ever known. :cool:

Cornflower
August 21st, 2003, 01:10 PM
Hi, I'm Cornflower. Basically, I like Redwall (of course ;) ), am the Ultimate Remy Buxaplenty Fanatic, and this is the emoticon named after me :cornflow: But I guess Beelze already told you that :D

Matthias of Redwall
August 21st, 2003, 02:16 PM
No emoticon for me, but you can't have every member's emoticon here can you?

Darkhood_343
August 21st, 2003, 03:05 PM
Hullo, new person. I'm the mean one. Hope you enjoy your time here... BWUAHAHAHAHA!!!