PDA

View Full Version : Melancholy Phlegmatic Sanguine Choleric, and all that rubbish.

PiarasJ
August 21st, 2003, 03:58 AM
I dunno if anyone else is interested, but has anyone done a test to see what temperament you are? I'll make it a poll just coz I've never made one before eh?

http://www.xenoscleveland.org/temperaments/temperament_test.htm is a good test if you wanna find out, just ignore this if you're not interested. :P

I think when you click that link it'll show my results on the graph at the bottom if yer interested. ;)

Airemia
August 21st, 2003, 08:40 AM
I got melancholy. That was a cool test Piaras, thanks for sharing. :D

Furrtil
August 21st, 2003, 10:05 AM
I am Phlegmatic, with melancholy as a close second. What a word, phlegmatic! That was a neat test, Piaras.

Lord Servone
August 21st, 2003, 10:05 AM
I got melancholy too.

LadyBeelze
August 21st, 2003, 05:37 PM
I got Melancholy the most with Choleric being my least.

Lyrian Aryns
August 21st, 2003, 06:02 PM
I'm a tie between Melancholy and Phlegmatic, with Choleric as a close second and Sanguine at almost zero... guess I'm just a mixed bag. Of course, some of those choices were rather unfitting for me... sometimes, none of them really applied, and on some more than on did. :\ Ah well.

Pennybright
August 22nd, 2003, 09:23 PM
I was mostly phlegmatic, with a fair amount of melancholy one or two of the others. Interesting test....

MoonShadow
August 23rd, 2003, 06:23 PM
I was melancholy, with choleric and phlegmatic tied second, and I agree with what Lyrian said about the choices.

PiarasJ
August 25th, 2003, 03:31 AM
It's funny, cos everyone acts all outgoing on the net, and then you all come out with melancholy and phlegmatic! Melancholy's are into reading and things like that, so welcome to Melancholia people. :)

When I did that test a few years ago I got Melancholy Sanguine, which are opposites, so I guess I was going through a bit of strife at the time! The teacher said it was impossible, so I was pretty pleased with myself. ;) I think I've always been Melancholy/Phlegmatic though, don't know what was going on in grade 7. I didn't get a single Choleric or Sanguine this time.

Pawflash
August 26th, 2003, 07:48 PM
Lol, actually I had 21 Choleric answers...it just so happens I was reading my answers list and not the totals when I voted phlegmatic :rolleyes: Maybe next time I'll make sure before I vote ;)

Phlegmatic was a close second, though, with 9 :p