PDA

View Full Version : Smart kids read Redwall.

Calantorntain
August 26th, 2003, 04:46 PM
http://www.msnbc.com/news/956670.asp?cp1=1

And while he’s not a fan of Harry Potter, he adores books by best-selling children’s author Brian Jacques.

Chicho it says? I think I might have been at the same book signing as him, if he went to one. While we were there mom said that the person with the highest IQ in all of Illionis was there, and that he was a kid. Could it be?

But he likes Redwall! I feel smart now

Slagar the Cruel
August 27th, 2003, 09:52 PM
He likes Redwall, huh? Smart kid.

...sorry, that was a bad pun.

LadyBeelze
August 31st, 2003, 01:27 PM
Wow, only 12 and going to college. He's smart...

VanessaNB
August 31st, 2003, 01:57 PM
That's cwazy. I feel like a rocket scientist, especially now that my cousin has come crashing down to my level (he reads Harry Potter). We's be all scientists!

Slagar, might that banana thing be from Rejected?

Keyla
September 2nd, 2003, 05:12 PM
*Feels a little smug* I guess that possibly throws my Dad's saying Redwall was too imature for me when I was twelve into doubt.:lol: At last, I get to be write and he wrong.

Mariel StormRider
November 26th, 2003, 03:07 PM
Go him! He represents Redwall readers everywhere.

LordTBT
November 27th, 2003, 12:52 PM
the link doesnt work

Wow, only 12 and going to college. He's smart...

im sorry, but im in college right now, and i would hate to go to college at 12. there's a reason your supposed to start college around 18 and get out around 22.

So hypothetically this kid gets out then at 16??

I dont care if your a Ph D, if your 16 years old I sure as heck wouldnt hire you to do a professional job

t@gg :)
November 27th, 2003, 02:10 PM
whoa.....

Lord Sarkin
December 22nd, 2003, 09:58 AM
Lord TBT has a point T@GG, think of the peer pressure of being 12 and in college.If you screw up you look like a stupid person.Also you dont get to be a kid.by the time he gets out of college,he will only be able to drive. That would stink,kinda.

Lord Mask
April 28th, 2005, 04:56 PM
At least we know he likes redwall

Josiah the Warrior
April 28th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Lord Mask please do not revive such old threads, especially if you are going to say something like "at least we know he's smart", or "ok" or something else that really doesn't need to be said. If you are interested in talking about something and it has been inactive for months start a new thread about it. And don't worry too much about this, it's understandable considering your a bit new to this forum, I'm just warnin' ya so the scribes don't get to ya first :slagar

Arrowtail
April 28th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Man...Major revival here. This hasn't been posted in for over a year. No offense, Mask, but please don't do this again, like Josiah said.