PDA

View Full Version : Silly topic

Cale Yin
November 3rd, 2002, 08:12 PM
Someone go view the lurk-page with me. Press reload every three seconds. And maybe we can creep ourselves out.

...looking at me looking at you looking at me looking at me looking at me... WHEE!!

MoonShadow
November 3rd, 2002, 08:13 PM
Wait... I thought they reloaded by themselves... At least that happened one time to me.... The one time I had it open..... *sits and waits*

Um... so what's supposed to be happening? I think vBullentin is having trouble deciding where to put my location as....

Cale Yin
November 3rd, 2002, 08:15 PM
No. I was there for a whole minute and pressed reload evry 3 seconds. And I saw YOU looking at ME looking at YOU looking at ME... It was creepy. :O But fun. :D

Cale Yin
November 3rd, 2002, 08:17 PM
*waves* Hi!! Creepy... :D

MoonShadow
November 3rd, 2002, 08:17 PM
I was amused.... I got to track Lyrian's movement from the thread "wolves" to the Triss discussion forum and then to a different thread!

Doesn't it occur to you that we might be *lurk page automatically refreshes* messing up the forum's hits per day a bit? Well, this isn't ezboard, so I don't think it'd matter too much, but then there is bandwidth, which I do not at all understand, so I don't know if we're affecting it or not...

Cale Yin
November 3rd, 2002, 08:20 PM
I feel like a stalker. It's fun. :O Just kidding! We were all three viewing the same page at the same time... It was fun... How many times have I said that... I'll stop now...
I dunno. It might. I don't hthink so.

Lyrian Aryns
November 3rd, 2002, 08:24 PM
Now this is creepy... I tried to post a message saying "Oh, jeez... you're stalking me! Stop it!!", but AOL kicked me off, and then I came back to see what Caleyin said and... weird.

Cale Yin
November 3rd, 2002, 08:26 PM
This is hilarious. Everyone else should come here too. ^_^

dandin1
November 3rd, 2002, 08:37 PM
eek! I see you caleyin! Who else wanna join?

I was aspying on airemia this after-noon, until a it hit a big and there was nothing there!

Glenner
November 3rd, 2002, 08:39 PM
*waves to cale and lyrian*

dandin1
November 3rd, 2002, 08:42 PM
Aww, you can't see me cose I'm multibrowsing... heyyyyy, I just found out how to spy without being seen!!

Cale Yin
Heh. I've been on Who's Online for about 15 minutes straight, literally cackling with glee, and my dad looked at me weird. I won't mention that this is highly amusing to my... mutilated.. brain... LOL this is fun. ^o^

Lyrian Aryns
Ooh... I wonder if I can post before Caleyin does...

*laughs* This is so stupid...

Glenner
November 3rd, 2002, 08:43 PM
A wonderful waste of time.;)

Cale Yin
November 3rd, 2002, 08:45 PM
Darn! I thought we could catch Martin but... NOOOOO, he had to go to I finally joined up! ...;)

dandin1
November 3rd, 2002, 08:56 PM
An amusing waste of timeŠ
The best thing to do when you're bored, or when you just dont want to go to bed ;) Hey Lyrian, hey Caleyin! I want to see more people! Twould be cool of having 7 people all looking at each other ;p

Glenner
November 3rd, 2002, 08:59 PM
So thats weird. Theres actually a boy out there by the name of dandin1 who's looking right back at me....

dandin1
November 3rd, 2002, 09:01 PM
I knew that post was coming all the time. I must be a seer :p We're still three in who's online.. wait, were four! hey Glenner!

Glenner
November 3rd, 2002, 09:03 PM
Well, its an interesting thought.;) Hey dandin.;) *waves paw*
I wonder how long everyone's gonna keep this up?

Lyrian Aryns
November 3rd, 2002, 09:05 PM
I feel so sneaky... I left the computer but put IE on the Who's Online page, so you all were looking at me, and you all thought I was looking back, but I wasn't!

Hey, it's not my fault I'm on a little too much sugar...

Glenner
November 3rd, 2002, 09:06 PM
Shame on you. ;) And you left me and dandin all alone.

dandin1
November 3rd, 2002, 09:08 PM
Untill we get mentally and physicly tired. And our brain starts changing shape, to joing the Jackaldeer's one... yep, that my pretty poem. My brain is starting to take weird proportions in my head, i'm going to bed... School tommorow for us Canadian.... But I'm just too lazy to go to bed... I need someone to pushme...Icanttypespacesanymorrrrrr iiambouttosleepiiii ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Earth to dandin, earth to dandin!! Are you there? go ot bed, do you copy

*logs off*

Glenner
November 3rd, 2002, 09:10 PM
*throws a pillow at dandin*
Sweet dreams. :P

Airemia
November 3rd, 2002, 09:19 PM
Umm, what? I don't get it? How are you guys doing that? Telllllllllll meeeeeee!!!!!!!! I wanna spy on people!!

Glenner
November 3rd, 2002, 09:21 PM
You just go to the currently active users link.

Airemia
November 3rd, 2002, 09:21 PM
Oh, wait, I think I found it! Yay! lol... :D

Cale Yin
November 3rd, 2002, 10:16 PM
Silly topic is great fun. :p

Dan Din...

And our brain starts changing shape, to joing the Jackaldeer's one... yep, that my pretty poem.

ROFLOL!!! Oh gosh... :D
*adds to "Quotes to Put In My Sig" list*