PDA

View Full Version : Saw Redwall in Magazine

Pennybright
September 5th, 2003, 10:07 PM
I saw Redwall mentioned in a magazine my mom had. The writer didn't say anything bad about it, but didn't say anything bad about it either. She didn't have much of an opinion at all. Anyone else seen positive or negative Redwall refrences?

Keyla
September 6th, 2003, 06:04 AM
The only time I've heard negative comments about Redwall is in the ROC itself.

Martin the Warrior
September 11th, 2003, 10:28 PM
There have been references to Redwall/BJ in Disney Adventures and a Fantasy Magazine put out by Starlog (in an article entitled "The Top 10 Fantasy Writers You're Not Reading", I believe it was called).

Lord Servone
September 11th, 2003, 11:40 PM
What does that mean? I always thought that Redwall had a rather strong following...

Cornflower
September 15th, 2003, 03:27 AM
There was an interview with BJ in the August 2001 (I believe) issue of Nickelodeon magazine. I'd scan it but it's taped up to my bedroom wall. I might get it down sometime and do it, but for now, I don't want to deal with carefully peeling the tape as not to tear the page :lol:

dandin1
September 15th, 2003, 06:19 PM
Well, there was an article About BJ/Redwall in my newspaper. It was a big one too, with images and stuff. If you look back at ezboard you'll see it.

LadyBeelze
September 19th, 2003, 06:43 PM
I haven't found anything that talks about redwall at all. If there wasn't even a tv series i wouldn't of known it even existed :confused:

PiarasJ
September 27th, 2003, 10:54 PM
Same here, in fact, I still don't know Redwall exists.