October 17th, 2003, 04:13 PM
Um... What?

PiarasJ
October 17th, 2003, 04:34 PM
That's a nice word, does it mean anything? O.o

Senav
October 17th, 2003, 05:02 PM
*blinks*
Should this make sense? We're as confused as you seem to be, what with the :confused: and all.

dandin1
October 17th, 2003, 07:26 PM
um... spam? Usually when you start a new topic you post more than an emoticon.

Baby Rollo
October 17th, 2003, 07:43 PM
I think Gonff means that an anonymous person is on VzBoards. Or he's just spamming.

Darkhood_343
October 17th, 2003, 08:58 PM
Okay... what's up with this? I am confused...

Slagar the Cruel
October 17th, 2003, 09:29 PM
I rarely know what you're talking about.

Cornflower
October 18th, 2003, 11:35 PM
Yeah, this doesn't make sense. It's spam, because spam means...
Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
And what Gonff posted fits into all those categories. I hate spam :rolleyes:

LadyBeelze
October 19th, 2003, 02:40 PM
Hey i'm suppoused to be the one to start a spam thread
hmph
*crosses arms*

*nudges gonff* You could at least speak up and tell us what this thread is suppoused to say or make one up

Gonff
October 19th, 2003, 04:04 PM
It's NOT spam!!!!!

It's just athread to talk about random things!!!!:mad:

dandin1
October 19th, 2003, 05:57 PM
It is spam. If you wanna start a random thread then at least put something in the message. Write something to start it off.

Slagar the Cruel
October 19th, 2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Gonff
It's NOT spam!!!!!

It's just athread to talk about random things!!!!:mad: Ergo: it's spam.

If we want a thread to talk about a "random thing", we can always start a thread for that speciffic subject.

Rillflag27
October 20th, 2003, 10:50 AM
kinda like me when I joined except I was worse, bleh, anyway to make this thread no longer spam I have chosen a topic

New Topic: Movies

Which movie do you like most and why?

Well my most recent movie I saw was secondhand lions. It was really really really really really really really really funny.

Senav
October 20th, 2003, 05:48 PM
A thread to talk about random things, eh? Woulda helped if we knew. Annonymous (howdoyaspellit?) means sending someone a message in some way, without giving out your identity. I think. And :confused: doesn't really tell us much.
There're better ways of telling people what's on yer mind. Oh, Rillflag, since this is about random things, your movie question is of no importance!(kidding, kidding)!

What's really important is...BUBBLE WRAP! Depending on whose bio class you go to:D

PiarasJ
October 20th, 2003, 06:21 PM
Yes, bubble wrap is very important. You can get massive rolls of it nearly as tall as I am at Officeworks. Oh the possibilities. :P

Which movie do I like the most and why.......The Craic, cos it's funny as. Has anyone else seen that? Monty python and the holy grail is pretty funny, pretty stupid too.

The Red Badger
October 20th, 2003, 11:12 PM
This thread IS spam, and here's why.

What purpose does a thread where you can talk about whatever you want serve when it's on a FORUM where you can talk about whatever you want? Pretty much none. It just means you wanted to start a thread but were too lazy to think up an actual subject. Ergo, it's spam. :p

See, this entire forum is for random thoughts. Have something you want to talk about? Then click "New Topic". Easy as pie. What's more, it has the added benefit of attracting to the discussion people who are also interested in the subject (like I know to expect Mega Man and Street Fighter discussion in Red Draco's thread). :cool:

If you don't really have a subject you want to talk about, then don't start a new thread and just stick to replies (and come on, no more games, people, for pity's sake. End the ones going on first. :p).

So, as you might have guessed, thread locked. Have an Oreoriffic day. :redsy