PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Me!!

Rillflag27
November 2nd, 2003, 10:41 AM
yay!!! I'm finally 13...which means....I get to see PG-13 movies! and also Martin cant kick me out for being 12 :p ;)

For my presents my brother got me Loamhedge, my parents took me paintballing for my arty with my friends, I got $55 dollars from my friends, and a game from my friend. (which for some reason wont work now) Well g2g do homework..bleh

Mackinsie
November 2nd, 2003, 11:49 AM
Happy Birthday! :D

LadyBeelze
November 2nd, 2003, 12:09 PM
Happy B-Day Rillflag! Yeah being 13 has the perk of being able to go to pg-13 movies but thats about it. I can't wait till my next b-day, since i'll be 16.
Anyway..*gives a weird looking gnome to rill*
Have fun ;)

Senav
November 2nd, 2003, 04:07 PM
As a birthday is a verra special occasion, I present you with...*drumroll*...BUBBLE WRAP!

*big grin* Enjoy!

Rillflag27
November 2nd, 2003, 04:26 PM
*pops bubble wrap and blows hole in ceiling* uhh......wasnt me. :D yay! my parents finally noticed it was my birthday! after my brother told them though :)

Lord Servone
November 2nd, 2003, 05:45 PM
Happy Birthday...

On a side note, my b-day was a few days ago...it was a good time. Nothing special about turning 19 but what we did to celebrate made this one of my best birthdays in recent years xD ...muah ha ha ha!

Rillflag27
November 2nd, 2003, 08:25 PM
what was that?

Martin the Warrior
November 3rd, 2003, 05:47 PM
Hope it was a good one, Rillflag!

Darkhood_343
November 3rd, 2003, 07:23 PM
Happy Birthday, Rilf, sah! All respects to ya this week, as it's your first of being a teenager

Rillflag27
November 3rd, 2003, 07:33 PM
thx Dark, so far it's been horrible....I think this has to be the worst ever. Life sucks.

Darkhood_343
November 3rd, 2003, 07:42 PM
That's what I said when I turned thirteen. Just give it time. Life will get better.

LadyBeelze
November 3rd, 2003, 08:34 PM
Its only been a day and you've already decided that being a teenager sucks..0.o Why is that?
On a different look, you're only more than 3 years old in leap years. :) Such a smart 3 year old you are

Rillflag27
November 11th, 2003, 09:21 AM
Smart? what's that mean? ;) anyway it has gotten a *little* better, my dad finally let me buy my own paintball gun, and let my buy my CD wwwwwwwwweeeeeeeee. Whichmeans I get to go paintballing again this saturday. And I have tons of money! thats always a plus.

PiarasJ
November 11th, 2003, 04:02 PM
I hope it keeps getting better for you. Have an excellent year, and an even better life to come! Don't be getting arrested with that gun ay? ;)

"Life Sucks. There is no point to it." There is a point to life, I've found it and there is nothing better that when you find it, it took me seventeen years to grow to believe it, though I knew it from the start. But imagine what would happen if a person found it when they were thirteen? They will have saved four years of pointless life. Everyone has a purpose, everyone has a point, and it's not as frightening as you think. When you find this hope, then NOTHING will fail, I am convinced of that. Anything else is counterfeit and only ends in waste. Sometimes I've heard people speaking like that and I've thought that it sounded negative, but the truth is that when you have this hope, there is nothing better. Nothing can compare to it. A lot of the time when you mention God people think you're just faking it, or at least I've been worried that people will think things like that, but I'm not, if I was trying to prove myself then that would be a waste.

Furrtil
November 11th, 2003, 07:28 PM
Very deep, Piaras.

Happy Birthday! Being thirteen is a whole lot of fun. I guess. It's as much fun as you make it. Have a cookie!

PiarasJ
November 11th, 2003, 08:29 PM
lol

My little cousin used to be scared of teenagers, so I was half expecting her to hide when I turned 13, but she got over that. :P It was really weird when I had a growth spurt, because it seemed like almost overnight little kids started paying me respect. They still beat me up but. ;)

Rillflag27
November 11th, 2003, 10:37 PM
lol, your seventeen Piaras? nice words until i find that hope, life will suck. lol, you and my mom would get along great ;).

PiarasJ
November 12th, 2003, 04:16 AM
I'm trying to think of something to say that won't involve bible verses and a whole lot of religious blather so sorry if it's hard to understand, I know what it's like to listen to people talking about something that seems totally unrelated to you. Here's what I mean. What could be better than knowing that every bad thing that you have ever done in your life has been wiped away, and you have help from something that is so much greater than any situation that you could possibly find yourself in, and after this life, you have eternity to spend with this God who cared enough to send his only son to die especially for you so that you wouldn't be separated from Him any longer. The consequenses of the bad things you do is death, but Jesus has done the dying, so now all that you need to do is accept what he has done for you as a free gift. That's the hope that I've got and I want everyone to have it, because that way there is nothing left to be afraid of. :):):)

Darkhood_343
November 15th, 2003, 12:23 PM
Well, your alful deep there, Piaras. Just don't whip out the bible verses and stuff, casue religious disscussion isnt allowed on the boards.

PiarasJ
November 15th, 2003, 07:16 PM
I am 17 by the way Rillf, forgot to answer, I'm loving every minute of it too.

My email address is jesterpete@hotmail.com by the way, so discuss away in an email if you want to say stuff without getting kicked off the LP. ;) I'd be stoked to get an email from any of ya!

My Pop told me this morning that he drinks ten cups of tea a day. One before Breakfast, one for breakfast, one for morning tea, one before lunch, one for lunch, one for afternoon tea, one before tea, one for tea, one after tea and one at night. O.O

Cale Yin
November 15th, 2003, 09:20 PM
I love tea! :D I got a lot of boxes of it for my birthday!

SERVONE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

That should make up for there not even being a topic for your birthday. :P

And happy birthday Rillypillydillysilly!!! :p :p :p

SkreeFetusMonkey
November 15th, 2003, 11:11 PM
Hurrah, hurrah! Birthdays is fun, ne? I have mine in about a month and half. 16, whee! I can start getting the facial piercings and that lovely driving permit I've been coveting for years ^_^.

t@gg :)
November 16th, 2003, 09:59 AM
i cnat wait for my birthday its only 3 weeks away. oh ya!

LadyBeelze
November 16th, 2003, 12:43 PM
I think its a pity that you can't discuss religion on the board. I'm a mormon and i like to hear other's views on life. Ah well

Happy early birthday Tagg 0.o
You'll be turning 12 right?

Russus Robur
November 16th, 2003, 03:00 PM
Happy Belated B-Day. Being a teen is great, things will get better trust me.

SkreeFetusMonkey
November 16th, 2003, 03:26 PM
Ehh, I dunno, being a teen does have it's plus sides, but it's a rather dramatic period in ones life, full of rebellion and such. I personally think it's boring and I'm full-heartedly looking forward to my 18th birthday when I'm finally free! Wheeooo!
Religion topics always seem so intriguing but then eventually somebody disses somebody elses beliefs and thus starts unnessacary drama and in the end all that's accomplished is hurt feelings :(. Ho hum.

Rillflag27
November 16th, 2003, 08:42 PM
Well life was good. But now its getting worse.........again.....oh well, my mom is threatening to take away going out and stuff because I didnt sing a sing at our church

Darkhood_343
November 17th, 2003, 05:26 PM
Aye, that's how it was for me, Rilf. Don't worry. It'll get better.