PDA

View Full Version : what otters where in redwall: tribes of otters?

t@gg :)
November 3rd, 2003, 02:37 PM
well, my fav creature is otters but i can't find the book any where. so who can tell me all the otters that where included?

Keyla
November 4th, 2003, 11:45 AM
If this is what you meant , "Tribes of Redwall: Otters" isn't an actual book; it's a companion made in the same style as the "Redwall Map and Riddler" and the "Redwall Friend and Foe", so that might explain your lack of success if you were looking out for the wrong thing. Sorry if I'm mis-interpretting your statement, when you actually already know this.
Here are the otters included:
Brogalaw (Lord Brocktree) ;Keyla (Martin the Warrior); Riverwyte the Mask (ie. Mask) (Mossflower); Folgrim (The Legend of Luke); Bankrose (as in the legend of Firjak Greenstone) (Outcast of Redwall); Cheek (Mattimeo); Rab Streambattle (The Bellmaker); Finnbar Galedeep (The Bellmaker); Grath Longfletch (The Pearls of Lutra); Inbar Trueflight (The Pearls of Lutra); Rillflag ((The) Taggerung); Filorn ((The) Taggerung); Mhera ((The) Taggerung); Rukky Garge ((The) Taggerung); Deyna ((The) Taggerung).
I hope this is helpful.
It's worth buying for the pictures and the recipe for Hotroot Soup, although I would caution anyone who has not read all the books these characters are in against buying it yet as it is full of spoilers.

November 4th, 2003, 02:02 PM
thanks. i wanted to know that forever :)

Rillflag27
November 5th, 2003, 03:28 PM
I've never bothered with the books, are they any good at all? (Yay! it mentions rillflag, I noticed most of the otters come from (The) Taggerung )

November 5th, 2003, 08:31 PM
I have redwall tribes of badgers and redwall: friend and foe and the posters are worth every cent.