Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Mattimeo Radio Play

Thread: Mattimeo Radio Play

Patroller

Mattimeo Radio Play

I read on the Newsline about the "Mattimeo" radio play being released. It should be interesting, IMO, although if the "Martin the Warrior" radio play is any indication, I will probably like the voices from the TV series better. I will probably wait until it ends up at my local library, and then check it out.

President of The Long Patrol Martin the Warrior's Avatar
    You're right. If the voices from the MTW Radio Play didn't thrill you, the ones for Matti probably won't, either. The same cast (give or take a few changes) has done all eight of the Radio Plays. Still, while I haven't listened to Matti personally (I'm still working through the Mossflower Radio Play, actually, with three more on deck), it should be fun. All the Radio Plays are. (even if Marc Jacques can't do Matthias/Martin to my satisfaction. )
    ~Martin the Warrior~
    -President of The Long Patrol

"A poet is a musician who can't sing. Words have to find a man's mind before they can touch his heart, and some men's minds are woeful small targets. Music touches their hearts directly no matter how small or stubborn the mind of the man who listens."
    ~The Name of the Wind, Patrick Rothfuss

Aww. I wanted to travel to the UK and do Cheek or Tess's voices in this radioplay (I can do them well). Seriously (although the chances were slim, very slim, very very slim, as I'm not part of BBC and it's hard to find out when Brian Jacques is doing the radio plays, not to mention the fact he's a world famous author, so it'd be hard to find him). I'll wager the voice of Cornflower and Rose is doing Tess, though. I wouldn't know who would be Cheek.