View Poll Results: Who's the goodest villain?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Romsca

4 23.53%
  • Blaggut

13 76.47%

Thread: Goodest Villain

Patroller

Goodest Villain

Ok, I just re-read "Bellmaker" and finished it last night when I figured out there was another good villain other than Romsca! Blaggut! So, I'm gonig to post a poll and you vote who you think is "goodest" and tell why.
    -rill

it's not goodest rill!

anyway what about
    Spoiler!
    Hey, buds. I haven't been here in, well, a good while. Last visited January 9th...Well, I'm sorry to have forgotten you guys. Some of you (Most, I hope) will remember me, and others will, I'm sure, have been told about me, and warned to lock up their daughters and wives. Heh. Anyway, I'm posting a thread about my future here, so...get over there. Read it.

Patroller
    Originally posted by Cheesethief
    it's not goodest rill!
    And why not? I love the word goodest....I don't care if goodest isn't a word. It's *my* word. *huggles goodest*
    -rill

Patroller
    Well, I've seen "goodly" used in literature but never yet "goodest". Anyway, I'm not sure how much one can really weigh up the two. Blaggut was pretty much always "good", whereas Romsca changed most dramatically, so that while the bosun was clearly "gooder" at the start one might say that everyone's favorite corsiar ferret changed most for the better.

Registered User Slagar the Cruel's Avatar
    Goodest...? Just a suggestion, Rilf; try to use real words in your topic titles next time.

Romsca was a villain who saw the light in the end, Blaggut was a good guy who had fallen in with a bad crowd from the start. I'd say Blaggut was the "more gooder" of the two.

Patroller
    Originally posted by Slagar the Cruel
    Goodest...? Just a suggestion, Rilf; try to use real words in your topic titles next time.
    -rill

or try a THESAURUS.
    Hey, buds. I haven't been here in, well, a good while. Last visited January 9th...Well, I'm sorry to have forgotten you guys. Some of you (Most, I hope) will remember me, and others will, I'm sure, have been told about me, and warned to lock up their daughters and wives. Heh. Anyway, I'm posting a thread about my future here, so...get over there. Read it.

Dibbun
    Do you mean another grey character or just the best 'vermin' species member. Perhaps Blaggut was better than Romsca. I suppose he was more consistent.

Blaggut, Romsca never openly said she changed while Mr. Blaggut did.
    Nothing much to say here.

Dibbun
    I think having to be a mediator with the captives and the lizards caused her to click some kind of maternal instinct that the readers hadn't seen previously, so yes, I doubt she had reformed as such.

While Romsca was much more of a gray character than Blaggut (who didn't seem gray at all), Blaggut seemed like a pure goodbeast straight from the start, so I voted for Blaggut.

I'd also nominate Thura from "Salamandastron" (one of the "hurr mucker" stoats), who seemed plain silly and less evil than Dingeye. Well, only less evil because Dingeye cruelly abandoned him.
    Faux Pas - It's wild and domesticated reading!

Blaggut easily, I agree Folgrimeo that he was never reall that much of a villian. He is also one of my favourite charactes so thats another he would have won
    Though I do wish he had stayed at Redwall.
    Arven:Tansy Pansy Toogle Doo. Boo!
    -------------------
    Clary: Phwaw! I think I'd turn to a life of crime if I had to eat tucker like that. No wonder they look mean an' ugly!
    -------------------
    Two old Warriors, who had left Redwall Abbey when they were Dibbuns, paw in paw, lay on the rockledge together. They never saw the sunrise that dawn, but they went on to the land of sunny slopes an’ quiet streams–
    Still holding paws.

Blaggut. No more needed to be said...