Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Redwall game

Dibbun

Redwall game

hi,

Over this summer I will be working on a Redwall game mod (i haven't picked the game). But everything is still in the drawing boards . Hopefully i can finsh by mid fall
    my life is yours to command,sire!

Dibbun

idea

i just had an idea!

i will poll you guys:

vote 1: if you want the game to be based on a book (do the book such ??? redwall you would pick mathias and so on and go through the book.
    (The books will go in print order, so you would play redwall...so on

vote 2: If you want it to become a rpg (you can pick race good or bad Ex. Mole) Thier will be stats and badies (or good guys) to fight.

Plus you could vote 3: If you would LIKE my redwall game to become a MMORGP (massively multiplayer online role playing game)I am talking to jagex about it.

Due to condisions it could take anywhare from fall-till spring 2005 for games to come out.

For the rgp go to www.runescape.com to get a taste of what the r.p.g is based on (if chosen by you).

THE GRAPHICS WILL BE 2-D!!!

thx for your help.
    -rember this may or maynot happen so stay tuned for current- progress-
    my life is yours to command,sire!

I sugest ye make it like the RPG on http://www.heroesofardania.com/
    tis just a suggestion though
    "An Army of Squirrels is still an Army."

considering the two dimensional game structure...either one or two. not an online. i cant get that. and you said as with two s's so its unreadable. and have you talked to the management at redwall? but its a good idea. id buy it if it was pal.
    Hey, buds. I haven't been here in, well, a good while. Last visited January 9th...Well, I'm sorry to have forgotten you guys. Some of you (Most, I hope) will remember me, and others will, I'm sure, have been told about me, and warned to lock up their daughters and wives. Heh. Anyway, I'm posting a thread about my future here, so...get over there. Read it.

You should make it like Fallout. I'd love that. Or Final Fantasy Tactics, considering its my favorite game ever. I don't really like Runescape...
    He's pouring his heart out to me and all I can think is, "I really want that burrito in the fridge. I'm glad I got sour cream today."

-Ferahgo the Assassin

maybe a board game. And if it's good, send one to the 'ead of Redwall Abbey Inc., maybe he'll buy it from you for a heafty profit. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$

or he wont. remember, brian is the head of the abbey stuff ( i think) and any board game you would probably have to get a license from them first. and rakkety is making a pc game. though perhaps it will have other formats???
    Hey, buds. I haven't been here in, well, a good while. Last visited January 9th...Well, I'm sorry to have forgotten you guys. Some of you (Most, I hope) will remember me, and others will, I'm sure, have been told about me, and warned to lock up their daughters and wives. Heh. Anyway, I'm posting a thread about my future here, so...get over there. Read it.

nah, i've done stained glass work and sent it to them, $1,000 (american) for the set. (Thats how i could afford to go to see HP:3 in NY and Meet Emma)

fair enough...so can we expect to see this stained glass in shops?

no, it was a one time thing, and any way with only me, it couldn't be made fast enough, and no one wants to work for me soo. (they bought the rights to it, so maybe they'll get 'em mass produced but i doubt it.) I have a full time job (Wal-mart) plus the fact that i have to play bagpipes for our band soo. And i'm not really good at it, that would be my dad and he doesn't like redwall. Thinks i'm wasteing my time with it.

It should be like Fire Emblem!!!!!!!!
    <CENTER>

Thanks Eagle!
    </CENTER>

My freind loves Fire Emblem. I've never played it.

As for the whole game thing, I think it's a good idea. Good luck!!
    -Cinnabarr Rivershell

I run therefore I am

fire emblems coming out on gba. i might get it. maybe...

What is Fire Emblem anyway? I know it has Marth and Roy in it, but what kind of a game is it?
    -LB

hi lonna!
    well, as far as i know fire emblem is an rpg, thats it. it has swords though. yeah.