Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
satanic messages on redwall tv

View Poll Results: after listening to the reddwall theme song reversed, do you believe that is evil?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it is evil and satanic

1 12.50%
  • Yes, but it is a coincidince

2 25.00%
  • I do not give a care

1 12.50%
  • No, it says nothing

0 0%
  • Go find somthing better to do, norwickdown

5 62.50%
  • what were you doing listening it in reverse anyway? are you looking for satanic messages?

4 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: satanic messages on redwall tv

satanic messages on redwall tv

the redwall television series is riddled with satanic messages. just listen to the theme song (avalable at redwall.tv) backwards.
    if you reverse the song, it has the "i am that is, my sword shal weild for me" at the beggining, and it says "emrof dliew lash drows im, SATAN I AM"
    i admit that the beginging is nonsense, but that SATAN I AM is very clear and obvious. if you dont believe me, go to redwall.tv, download the wav file and reverse it using sound recorder on a PC. i have no doubt you will come to the same conclusion.

it says "SATAN I AM"

Mods...might wanna edit that last poll option?
    -Lord Trawnbull Thickstripe(TBT)

The Redwall Wiki - Redwall information & news

Patroller: General Chelki Sureshot's Avatar
    What? You mean rewind it? IT goes fast that way, are you sure? What? I'm so confused. . .And I can't get there. the URL www.redwall.tv doesn't work. Strange
    Last edited by Chelki Sureshot; June 20th, 2004 at 03:24 PM.

LISTEN UP CHILDREN

i think that redwall.tv is down. i have posted the wav on a geocities site. i now think i should walk you through how to hear this.

1: go to the site and download the file. it is at get the top one, the whole theme.

2: open it in windows sound recorder. it is in 'programs, accessories, entertainment' on most computers. if not, look around for it.

3: now click 'play' to hear it, or go to 'effects, reverse' on the menu and press 'play' to hear it in reverse.

4: it says what it says. you cannot argue with the truth.

5: if you have no idea what i just said, just download the 'redwall snippet' and it will give you a file that plays only the last part forward and reverse. it is proof enough anyway

i think this is proof that the theme song is trying to turn us all to satan. martin is a hero in the story, and the closest thing to a savior, and then he always says "i am that is" which is really "satan i am" when you reverse it.

**glares at him because he called her a child just because she pointed out that redwall.tv doesn't work**

Really sorry for double posting!
    It sounds so weird backwards. Where Martin is talking, that was cool. A whole different language. I heard, "Satan my am". It doesn't say "Satan I am". And honestly, this is such a stupid thread! I mean, who cares? Do you think, that when Brian was writing the book, 16 years ago, that he thought that this was someday going to be made into a TV series and if it was, the theme song say that line, and somebody go listen to it backwards and freak out that that was there? NO!

exactly! anyway, it was weird. but you have got a point. and wait till this poll is seen by the scribes...
    Hey, buds. I haven't been here in, well, a good while. Last visited January 9th...Well, I'm sorry to have forgotten you guys. Some of you (Most, I hope) will remember me, and others will, I'm sure, have been told about me, and warned to lock up their daughters and wives. Heh. Anyway, I'm posting a thread about my future here, so...get over there. Read it.

Yeah... okay... I think it was not intentional. Not really proof at all that its evil.
    He's pouring his heart out to me and all I can think is, "I really want that burrito in the fridge. I'm glad I got sour cream today."

-Ferahgo the Assassin

President of The Long Patrol Martin the Warrior's Avatar
    The user Norwick Down has been banned for attempting to use extremely profane language on more than one occasion and for using a derogatory epithet.

Prohibited Content
    Obscene or vulgar language and questionable or adult-oriented comments and/or statements are not permitted; such comments are subject to removal and termination of user access.
    This topic is closed.
    ~Martin the Warrior~
    -President of The Long Patrol

"A poet is a musician who can't sing. Words have to find a man's mind before they can touch his heart, and some men's minds are woeful small targets. Music touches their hearts directly no matter how small or stubborn the mind of the man who listens."
    ~The Name of the Wind, Patrick Rothfuss