Thread: The Cataclysmic End: GRAMMAR WARS

And I will laugh at your gunius spelling!
    Always,
    ~Furrtily

"One of the things Ford Prefect had always found hardest to understand about humans was their habit of continuously stating and repeating the very very obvious, as in It's a nice day, or You're very tall, or Oh dear you seem to have fallen down a thirty-foot well, are you all right?
    ~The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

*clears throat* Ahem... Genius. G-E-N-I-U-S Genius.

Correct!!!! And you, Cinnabarr, win the LP spelling bee!!!!

Thank you, thank you all!!! I would have never been able to do this if it weren't for Furrtil. Thank you!!!! I will take this honor as champ of the spelling bee and go around the world in 80 days, helping people for the benefit of human needs.

*Croud goes wild with applause*
    -Cinnabarr Rivershell

I run therefore I am

yes, im back...

hmm, was that spelling of crowd deliberate? and isnt this thread kinda...well, yknow, strange? and my favourite fish is trout. plus, i seem to recall a topic about a redwall soap...any similarities???
    plus, hi to lukey. ive been on holiday.
    Hey, buds. I haven't been here in, well, a good while. Last visited January 9th...Well, I'm sorry to have forgotten you guys. Some of you (Most, I hope) will remember me, and others will, I'm sure, have been told about me, and warned to lock up their daughters and wives. Heh. Anyway, I'm posting a thread about my future here, so...get over there. Read it.

hmm, was that spelling of crowd deliberate?
    *looks around nervously* Yes, ahh... Yes it was deliberately done.
    -Cinnabarr Rivershell

I run therefore I am

well my use of conjunctions was pretty awful too.
    Hey, buds. I haven't been here in, well, a good while. Last visited January 9th...Well, I'm sorry to have forgotten you guys. Some of you (Most, I hope) will remember me, and others will, I'm sure, have been told about me, and warned to lock up their daughters and wives. Heh. Anyway, I'm posting a thread about my future here, so...get over there. Read it.

conjunctions????? Ah... Yeah you're right.
    -Cinnabarr Rivershell

I run therefore I am

You're missusing this board!!
    If you want to discuss grammer and spelling, why don't you do it on the Patroller?
    -LB

I just might do that Lonna. I just might do that.
    -Cinnabarr Rivershell

I run therefore I am

too late! introducing scribes 2: back in action! coming to a cinema near you summer '04.

Is it my imagination, or did a moderator move this from the actual Cataclysmic End? Good decision, because grammer disscussions don't really belong in the Fan Fiction Forum. They belong in the Patroller
    -LB

President of The Long Patrol Martin the Warrior's Avatar
    It's not your imagination. Reds took care of it.
    ~Martin the Warrior~
    -President of The Long Patrol

"A poet is a musician who can't sing. Words have to find a man's mind before they can touch his heart, and some men's minds are woeful small targets. Music touches their hearts directly no matter how small or stubborn the mind of the man who listens."
    ~The Name of the Wind, Patrick Rothfuss

Good decision, because grammer disscussions don't really belong in the Fan Fiction Forum. They belong in the Patroller
    Oh, yes Lonna you are soooo right. Oh yes Dibbun Lonna, with 19 posts you are very correct. But... Reds should have moved this to the Patroller, but he didn't. So I had to go out of my way and correct this small error and start a new thread in the Patroller entitled, Grammar. Just joking around Reds.
    -Cinnabarr Rivershell

I run therefore I am