Thread: Halo 2: Version 1.1

Halo 2: Version 1.1

Bungie's auto-update to fix many of the bugs that plague Xbox Live multiplayer comes out on Monday. Along with the bug fixes, the auto-update will tweak the weapon balance by increasing the damage grenades cause to a level similar to that of Halo 1's grenades, as well as shortening the fuse. Melee damage will be increased, and the SMG, Plasma Rifle and Magnum's damage levels will decrease slightly. I hope it will do what Bungie claims it will.

Here's the full story- http://www.bungie.net/News/TopStory....15th&p=3014696

Dibbun
    Bah. Halo to indeed. You know why its so incredibly popular? Because there is no other game like it for the Xbox. Xbox sucks Gamecube rules.
    A fallen star is but a promise to those that have fallen already.

A proverb form Beta.Master2

Sir Chuck, you may regret that statement, seeing as how Jodan is a very big proponent of Halo 2. But really, your, um, statement appears to me to be an opinion rather than fact. When you put Halo 2, or many other Xbox games, next to any game cube game, it is rated higher than the gamecube games. All you have to do is look at game sites to know which is better.
    Jandura's Best Movies list:

Braveheart
    Gladiator
    Equilibrium
    Constantine
    Serenity
    We Were Soldiers
    The Matrix Trilogy
    The Lord of the Rings

Never listen to the critics. Go see the movie for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. Chuck-A-Lot
    Bah. Halo to indeed. You know why its so incredibly popular? Because there is no other game like it for the Xbox. Xbox sucks Gamecube rules.
    Yes, millions of people play this game worldwide and spend $50 a year on Xbox Live, just because there is nothing else like it on the Xbox. To quote PiarasJ, "It's the opiate for the masses!"

Once again, you need to get a clue. People pay for Xbox Live and play the game because it's one of the best multiplayer games out there. You got one thing right- there is nothing like Halo 2 on Xbox, or any system, because it is one of the best.

So go bask in your ignorance, by covering it up with Gamecube. Halo 2 will be here when you finally see the light, though you will not be worthy of it's greatness.

Dibbun
    Quote Originally Posted by Jandura
    Sir Chuck, you may regret that statement, seeing as how Jodan is a very big proponent of Halo 2. But really, your, um, statement appears to me to be an opinion rather than fact. When you put Halo 2, or many other Xbox games, next to any game cube game, it is rated higher than the gamecube games. All you have to do is look at game sites to know which is better.

Yes it is opinion more then fact (much more). The reason for the high ratings is simple. Everyone loves a game like Halo 2 (or halo). Gamecube games however focus more on nintindo characters in there stuff. I myself have sometimes found it odd that Halo 2 is so.....Well how should I put this... Huge. And its a lot of money. I'm not saying the Xbox is bad. Its just so versital in the gaming world that that versatilaty come at an expensive price.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. Chuck-A-Lot
    Its just so versital in the gaming world that that versatilaty come at an expensive price.
    What does that mean?

Dibbun
    [QUOTE=Jodan]Yes, millions of people play this game worldwide and spend $50 a year on Xbox Live, just because there is nothing else like it on the Xbox. To quote PiarasJ, "It's the opiate for the masses!"

Once again, you need to get a clue. People pay for Xbox Live and play the game because it's one of the best multiplayer games out there. You got one thing right- there is nothing like Halo 2 on Xbox, or any system, because it is one of the best.

So go bask in your ignorance, by covering it up with Gamecube. Halo 2 will be here when you finally see the light, though you will not be worthy of it's greatness.[/QUOTE/]

Yes. And so I will not argue my case but put a close to it. I do not wish to make enemies on this forum, and I will not start now.

Dibbun
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodan
    What does that mean?
    You know as you said. $50 is a lot of money. And there are many more updates for the Xbox that I will not mention ( because it would take to long ).

Patroller: General Josiah the Warrior's Avatar
    Nintendo for life! But really, I know the 'Box is better, although not as 3-dimensional, as the 'Cube(heh get it? ), but I can't help being a Nintendo loyalist. The 64 was like what the X-box is now, the best games and graphics around. I pick Nintendo to win the next generation system battle, they are using the same graphics company as X-box 2. What now?!?!?!? (heh kidding, about the "what now" I mean )
    -Josiah the Warrior

"Life's a game; fight for survival and see if you're worth it."
    -Battle Royale

What updates do you speak of? New games, or what?

And a bit of advice, use copy and paste, so you don't have multiple posts in a row. ctrl+c (copy) and ctrl+v (paste) is your friend. When you want to quote multiple people or one person multiple times, just scroll to the bottom of the reply page. There is a list of the last several posts you can copy, paste and then write in the code for the quote boxes.

Dibbun
    Well. My opinion of Halo 2 and Halo still stand. Nintindo Rules.