Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Even MORE DVD/VHS news

Thread: Even MORE DVD/VHS news

Wisconsin. No, wait- Minnesota. No, wait- Chicago.

Even MORE DVD/VHS news

The day after I find information on the Region 2 release of the 3rd Mattimeo DVD to be released on, I find this while looking under the Video search results of the term "Redwall" on Froogle. A brand new Redwall DVD, soon to be available in the US by the looks of it, set for a May 24 release. It's actually on the US Amazon website for once, and even with a respectable picture size.
    As one can see from the cover the disc is titled Brian Jacques' Redwall: The Siege. Some sites have put "Volume 1" in their title info, and in one site I found the words "EDITED/4EPISODES" in one of the descriptions. Another site states these features: Tapestry Word Scramble; Meet the Author: Brian Jacques; Cornflower's Scrapbook; and The Characters of Redwall. The producer of this DVD is the company known as FUNimation, which as far as I know has not done anything Redwall-related before, but I might be wrong.
    The title will be released both on DVD and VHS, as far as I can tell.

So, is this just some edited scenes, or whole new material? The extras might be worth giving it a look.
    Hey, buds. I haven't been here in, well, a good while. Last visited January 9th...Well, I'm sorry to have forgotten you guys. Some of you (Most, I hope) will remember me, and others will, I'm sure, have been told about me, and warned to lock up their daughters and wives. Heh. Anyway, I'm posting a thread about my future here, so...get over there. Read it.

England Positively Rules (and Scotland, says Cheesethief)
    You know, it looks like a Redwall Movie to me. If it was a Mattimeo DVD, wouldn't it have a cover relevent to Mattimeo?
    I personally find that the world limit in a signature is far too short for my liking; I have so many wonderful ideas that I could put in here, yet there is not enough space! In the previous few days, I have tried to copy and paste several interesting essays into this miniscule space, but none have worked. I feel imprisoned by these ridiculous restrictions and would like a word with the administrator! There is absolutely no reason for this save for the conservation of bandwith, which admittedly

Edit: 0.0 It's in FUNI's online store, so I guess it is true. But It's not listed under their shows. So whatever, here's the link.

This can't be true, FUNI picking up Redwall? Talk about weird.. *goes off to research*
    Last edited by LadyBeelzebumon; April 19th, 2005 at 06:08 PM.
    ~ YdAl EzLeEb

FUNi signed a deal with Nelvana to distribute all of their series a few months ago. Martin's been keeping an eye on the deal, but Redwall had never been named as part of it, so he had nothing to report. Now he does.
    -reds

I'm not buying it. I'm not buying any of the dvds

Ok, that makes some sence. So does that mean that FUNI will also be releasing Mattimeo and MTW too? Or just redwall?
    ~ YdAl EzLeEb

A third Mattimeo? I still want Martin the Warrier on DVD or VHS to come out.

What do you mean a third mattimeo? There hasn't even been one in North America...

its a redwall movie i checked and it was an edited copy of the origanal redwall

Wisconsin. No, wait- Minnesota. No, wait- Chicago.
    Give a link, please.

its a redwall movie i checked and it was an edited copy of the origanal redwall
    That already exists. Unless FUNi want to terminate their contract prematurely, I seriously doubt that it's The Redwall Movie with extras. Personally I think the series could be edited differently, and it's title implies that the deleted scenes could be battles, etc.
    Hey, buds. I haven't been here in, well, a good while. Last visited January 9th...Well, I'm sorry to have forgotten you guys. Some of you (Most, I hope) will remember me, and others will, I'm sure, have been told about me, and warned to lock up their daughters and wives. Heh. Anyway, I'm posting a thread about my future here, so...get over there. Read it.

I wish they would make movies for the other books also.