Thread: Episode 35 Questions

Dibbun

Episode 35 Questions

Alright. I haven't seen episode 35 yet and I have a few questions about it that maybe someone like Martin can help me with.

First of all, I was reading the episode guide at Redwall.tv and it says that "Martin defeats Wakk...friends press on towards the towering mountian and discover that Martin is wounded; they stop to tend him and wonder what else will be set upon them..."

Now, my first question is, how can Martin get wounded without his friends knowing? Weren't they watching the battle, or was it over too quickly to really tell what happened?

Second of all, how does Martin get wounded so that he can try ot hide it from his friends? Does he try to hide it from them, pretending that he isn't hurt?

Lastly, when Rose finds out he's hurt, how does she react? Does she make him lie down immediately? Does Martin try to have her not worry about him like in the book ("Don't worry about me, Rose, I can walk as fast as anybeast?")? If he does, is Rose's reaction the same?

Thanks to anyone who can uncover the answers for me.

~Jade, who cannot wait to see the episode...
    I'm Jade the Warrior. I'm a small fieldmouse with a scorpion medallion, bi-colored eyes, and my trusty sword!

Patroller
    Martin was apparently tired after the fight, and Rose discovers he has a scratch on his arm.
    Then it goes on like the book..."Don't worry Rose, I'll be fine", denies he's hurt bad, I can go on...deedah. Rose insists he lies down, Martin falls asleep, fades out, fades back in with Pallum singing the hedgehog song in Martin's face.
    Why do ya wanna know?
    I say, is that a jellyfish?

Dibbun
    Just curious. Thanks!

~Jade, who will go watch Episode 34 now...
    I'm Jade the Warrior. I'm a small fieldmouse with a scorpion medallion, bi-colored eyes, and my trusty sword!