Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
What the Heck...

Thread: What the Heck...

What the Heck...

I'm wacthing Cartoon Network right now, and it seems that theres an old Justice Leauge eppy where they visit Middle-Earth. Sauron looks like Satan, Gollum looks like a frog, and they call the Ring O' Power "the Ring of Gondor". Very weird. Has anyone seen this before? *wacthes as Sauron destroys everything in site* Way messed up...
    Last edited by Darkhood_343; February 9th, 2003 at 02:33 AM.
    <br>Stay fancy!<br>
    -Dark

Patroller: Emeritus
    Whoa, are you serious? I've seen like two episodes of that Justice League thing a longggg time ago... That's weird. The ring of Gondor? *snort*
    <center><b>
    "I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve immortality through not dying."
    </b>
    <p>
    <a href=http://pikkle.dhs.org/amy/rcon/index.html>Please Visit Redwall Connection!</a></center>

Yeah, I saw that episode at 4 in the morning on a Saturday a few months back. Yep, that episode was definitely a rip-off of Lord of the Rings.

"Ore wo dare da to omoite yarou?!"--Simon, Guren Lagann

lol i wouldn't know because i don't watch justice leaque (it doesn't really apply to me) heh that sounds weird
    ~ YdAl EzLeEb