Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Good News and Horrible News.....

Thread: Good News and Horrible News.....

Good News and Horrible News.....

The horrible news first, and beleave, it can't get much worse
    on Febuary 14th, Adrianne Mayes, my best friend and the love of my life, the person who I was planning on spending the rest of my days with, was killed by a drunk driver on her way to school. Febuary 14th was the one year anniversery of our engagment, and valentines day. I was almost driven to suicide.

The better news,
    on the heels of this tragic even, i beleaved my life to have lost purpose, and attempted to take my own life by jumping out a 3rd floor window in my school, i was stopped (obviously, our else i wouldn't be typing this right now.) and I was placed in the Balsem Mountain Center for Mental Health, in which I was held untill monday 2 weeks ago. Padded room, straight jacket, lights on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No windows, and only three visitors per day,most of the time by my 3 only really really good friends left in the world, seeing as visiting hours during the day are not when my parents can make it.

I'm feeling much better now, and seeing as I didn't have much else to do at Balsem, I have realized my life does have purpose, though there will always be a big whole in my life that will never be totaly filled, I have done my grieaveing, I know that Adrianne is looking on me from the next world, wanting me to be happy and not sad. a good friend of mine, Annamarie, one of the people who kept coming to visit me, and I, are going out tonight, nothing big yet, just a movie. Wish me luck with this tonight, and moving forward in life.
    "An Army of Squirrels is still an Army."

You have my respect for making it through such a difficult time. Best of luck.

it hasn't been easy, i've had to stop my self from cutting again, which i havn't done in years....
    "An Army of Squirrels is still an Army."

Patroller: General Chelki Sureshot's Avatar
    Ohh Delhome, that is so sad! Drunk drivers make me so angry. If they kill someone, they should be given life without parole.

Congrats on pulling through.

Patroller
    I am so sorry about the loss.

Holy... I'm so sorry man! I can only imagine how hard that must be. I'm glad you're moving on, though. It'll all get better... I'm sure.
    He's pouring his heart out to me and all I can think is, "I really want that burrito in the fridge. I'm glad I got sour cream today."

-Ferahgo the Assassin

Aww man I'm really sorry to hear that Delhome. Just remember to stay strong and take care of yourself through this hard time for you.

Goodluck Delhome. If you ever need to talk, send a message.
    -Lord Trawnbull Thickstripe(TBT)

The Redwall Wiki - Redwall information & news

Patroller The_Outcast_of_Redwall's Avatar
    Good luck to you in moving on from this tragedy. I can only imagine what it must be like.
    "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

So sorry to hear about the tragedies that have taken place in your life. Welcome back to the forums, though.
    Mackinsie
    *God Bless America*

The Redwall Links - the #1 internet Redwall directory

...'neath the cover of october skies and all the leaves on the trees are falling to the sound of the breezes that blow...

Patroller
    Slipped inside the eye of my mind, looking for a better place to play.
    that's so awful. i wish you the best of luck & would like to extend my deepest sympathy.

- lady blair.
    SAVE THE LIONS!!!!!!

Good luck with everything, Delhome. It's great to see you back, I just wish something so tragic didn't have to take place first. Continue to be strong. You've made it this far, and you have to remember that Adrianne would be just as devastated as you are now if you were to die. I hope you feel better now, and Annamarie sounds like a really great girl for standing by you. She won't be able to replace Adrianne, but I just hope she makes you happy. You deserve some happiness.
    Always,
    ~Furrtily

"One of the things Ford Prefect had always found hardest to understand about humans was their habit of continuously stating and repeating the very very obvious, as in It's a nice day, or You're very tall, or Oh dear you seem to have fallen down a thirty-foot well, are you all right?
    ~The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Deepest sympathies. I remember when my ex-classmate died... i was in shock for 2 days, and i didn't even know her that well.

Between the western shores and the eastern mountains
    It's great you are back here after all that.
    I feel so both shocked and sad. My deepest respect and sympathy.
    Tall ships and tall kings
    Three times three,
    What brought they from the foundered land
    Over the flowing sea?
    Seven stars and seven stones
    And one white tree.