Thread: Adael (Corsair/Naval RP)

Adael (Corsair/Naval RP)

Well, it's possible (but unlikely) that a few of you here know that there used to be a certain "Corsairs of the Black Flag" site that recently fell into disrepair. Just recently (a few days ago it seems) several people* started up a redo following an almost identical idea, but with more factions (three), more activity, new locations and new ships.

Essentially the basis is that there are three "sides" (as I will call them), the corsairs of Caellach, the Goodbeasts of Kenelm and the Neutrals of Ravere. Each has a navy consisting of one or more ship (Caellach and Kenelm have two, with a single frigate for Ravere) as well as various locations you can RP in, from Taverns to Docks to wherever if you want to be a landlubber.

Currently the board is in the starting stages, with many ships crewed by only a captain, so ship positions are sitting out there waiting for anyone who's into redwall, pirates, navies and RPing. So come check out Adael mateys here at http://z14.invisionfree.com/Adael/index.php

*not including me actually, I'm an ordinary Joe but nobody's posted an advert here yet so I figured they wouldn't sue me for it.

Good site for Corsair Role Play. I only RP on one site which is Tales From Mossflower. http://ottertales.proboards102.com/index.cgi Sorry I cant join but nice site.

I've looked through that site there myself but I couldn't really take two at a time either...

I do like this site but after strating my own Redwall RPG I cant join. Not enough time sorry.