Thread: Few release date changes...

Post Few release date changes...

Few release dates have been changed, no change to the RGN or Eulalia! date though.

http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/2007
    -Lord Trawnbull Thickstripe(TBT)

The Redwall Wiki - Redwall information & news

Huh, I was under the impression that High Rhulain was already available as a paperback, because I thought it'd take a year for the paperback to come out and it's been... well, according to the wiki, over a year and a half.

*looks at book gallery* alright, perhaps this new paperback coming out is just the second paperback, with what looks like a better border color. I just wish they could come out faster because I started out with paperbacks and now I don't want to think about getting anything but paperbacks (which means I'll be waiting a year after Eulalia!'s release too... unless I stumble into a bookstore and see a new Redwall book, which is how I came across High Rhulain hardcover).
    Faux Pas - It's wild and domesticated reading!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Folgrimeo View Post
    Huh, I was under the impression that High Rhulain was already available as a paperback, because I thought it'd take a year for the paperback to come out and it's been... well, according to the wiki, over a year and a half.

*looks at book gallery* alright, perhaps this new paperback coming out is just the second paperback, with what looks like a better border color. I just wish they could come out faster because I started out with paperbacks and now I don't want to think about getting anything but paperbacks (which means I'll be waiting a year after Eulalia!'s release too... unless I stumble into a bookstore and see a new Redwall book, which is how I came across High Rhulain hardcover).
    i don't know about anywhere else, but High Rhulain hasn't been out on paperback at all here in the states. amazon said late march, but according to this redwall wiki that date is subject to change?

President of The Long Patrol Martin the Warrior's Avatar
    High Rhulain is available in paperback in some US bookstores and should make it to the rest of them by the 27th. I've got it right next to the computer as we speak (or type, rather).

As such, the spoiler ban on HR will be lifted in the Bookshelf proper within the next two weeks and all posts from the High Rhulain sub-forum will be moved out. Whether or not I convert it to a Eulalia! sub-forum this early I'll have to consider... curse Brian for taking a year off from Redwall!
    ~Martin the Warrior~
    -President of The Long Patrol

"A poet is a musician who can't sing. Words have to find a man's mind before they can touch his heart, and some men's minds are woeful small targets. Music touches their hearts directly no matter how small or stubborn the mind of the man who listens."
    ~The Name of the Wind, Patrick Rothfuss

Martin! Have you forgotten the "Eleventh Commandment"?

Though shalt not curse the Jacques your author.

Convert it to a Eulalia Sub-forum, I say. Gives people a chance to speculate.....And get jealous as people start buying proofreaders copies.

Edit-

Whoo....1200 posts.
    Last edited by Barkstripe; March 17th, 2007 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Noticed how many posts I have