Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Give’ me a plot!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Give’ me a plot!

Give’ me a plot!

If BJ asked you to design a plot for his next book, what would yours be like?

My Plot: A sea rat admiral unites every pirate ship in the eastern ocean and sets his sights on Salamandastron.
    He wages war on the mountain and…….wins!!!!

But all is not lost; a dozen young Hares stow away in a secret chamber (behind Lord Stonepaw’s watery tomb) and soon escape. They venture to Redwall, gain some companion and muster up a skilled squad.

They then return and fight for Salamandastron assassin style, winning and disbanding the corsair army.

But that’s just me, what would you have him write about?
    LPF Addicted since: 05/05/05

"We will meet again my friend, but not yet, not yet..."

A hedgehog maid who dreams of adventure, swords, and being cellar hog/abbey warrior, but is trapped as a recorder. Then, she runs away, does something really big and heroic, and doesn't return to Redwall unil she's an elder....when she's hailed a hero and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferahgo the Assassin View Post
    Ice cream makes everything better. Even Big Brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen King
    Both Rowling and Meyer, they’re speaking directly to young people. The real difference is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can’t write worth a darn. She’s not very good.

Mine would be...

A wolf from the north brings his tyranical army down south and encounters Redwall abbey. Like all evil vermin, he want's to take it over, and begins assault.

At the same time, a pirate lord fox takes over the remains of Gabool's old fort, and rebuilds it. He uses that as his main base as he attacks and takes over all of the forts and towns on the shores. He then attack salamandastron, and now that he has accumalated such a powerful force and has cut salamandastron off from resources, he forces the army out, and they flee into the mountains where the bat's live.

Back up north, the evil wolf is basically turning redwalls wall's into rubble with a makeshift catapult he made, and the redwallers retreat into the forests, where they hide in the remains of the farm where square gingervere lived. Word, from a sparrow (Yay) sent by the salamandastronians comes and tels them that they have been forced out, and the redwallers tell the same news. The sparrow then returns saying that the badgerlord has a plan, and that their mustering as large as an army of scattered beasts in the south as they can and plan on striking a mass attack. The redwallers take up the same idea and do the same thing.

Soon foxy boy gets greedy and hears about redwall. He wants it as his second fortress and set out to attack it. While their main force is out and marching the remnant of salamandastron ambushes them with *Gasp* an army of bats and other beasts! They kill most of the force, and charge salamandastron, taking it back after a couple days of siege.

While up at Redwall, the wolf is lazy and is munching on some turkey when the redwallers suddenly sneak attack them, killing off lots of his men. The remaining forces of the foxes army appear and the two forces unite. In the wolf gets assassinated by fox boy, and the fox gets killed by the badgerlord of salamandastron, leaving the remaining scrap of horde to be slayed by the remaining good guys. Oh, and there could be some kind of martin's sword quest fitted in. hehe
    ~Silverfang~

"Tahahahahaha woohhahahahaah tehehehe!"

Earsplitting isnt it?

Anyone want a scone?

A vermin horde of over 1,500 vermin attack Salamandastron

The mountain's wise badger lord, Starstripe, and his hares drive them back

the vermin raid Mossflower and they see Redwall... they go to attack when they are cut off by The Long Patrol!! these new hares gaher up some woodlanders and try to stop the vermin from taking one of Mossflowers most prized possesion... the battle lasts a full season when finally one side wins the war...

(not my best work but...all i could think of now)
    Click Here!

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

6006L3 534RC|-|

(>'_')> <<<<< Its Kirby!

A former rat butler, whose master has died, is taken into the Abbey for medical care. However, upon seeing the tapestry (and in bizarre irony), he believes Martin to be his former master, beckoning him to take the Abbey alone. Over the next few days, the rat becomes panicky, erratic, and hostile, and prior to the Autumn Feast, he seems to dissapear. The feast goes on in full swing, until the protagonist to be walks the halls for a temporary breather, and finds the brutally murdered body of the cellarhog, an empty keg by his side. For the rat had been hiding in the cellar via the barrel, and now that he's been brought to the main floor, he's free to take Redwall for his master: by killing off everyone one by one.
    Enter the Castle of Professor Falliss. Who knows: you might make it out alive.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Midnight...wer/index.php?

A rabbit from the North wanders into Redwall Abbey and they take him in. He says he is from Noonvale, and that an army of vermin from the East coast (Near where Marshank was) are pillaging there way into the peacfull glade. The redwallers quickly react and go to help Noonvale knowing there are dear friends of Redwall. They march to the North. Will the Redwallers get there in time? With the Vermin horde reach it first? Can even the combined forces of Noonvale and Redwall even defeat the masses of vermin? All of this in this one book!
    I think during this time we are all warriors. Whether we like it or not. -Rose, Redwall season 3-

Okay you've got a weasel warlord. He was originally just a foot soldier but he proved himself numerous times gaining the respect of the horde and eventually taking over as it's leader. Coming up along with him in the ranks was a female weasel tracker. She is his equal in ruthlessness and stealth. When they were first thrown together as parters in some action or another she hated him and he hated her but their skills each demanded the other's respect. So eventually when he becomes the number one beastie he can think of no creature better to be his second.
    When he turns up dead she is suspected but there is no other beast to rule the rabble so she is promoted and becomes leader of the horde. No beast ever could have imagined from outward appearances that the two ever had any kind of feelings for eachother and they certainly wouldn't have believed that their leader had taken his second as his mate. But when he died he left her carrying his whelp.
    She has a horde to lead and she's dealing with the conflicting emotions of her natural inborn evilness and this new maternal instinct that the hormones are throwing at her. She starts having bazaar moments of compassion and she occasionally bursts into tears. Her creatures think she's going crazy and at times she thinks they're right. She decides that to really earn their respect she has to lead them to a really big conquest. So (of course) she goes after Redwall.
    Her brilliant idea is to enter the Abbey on her own as what she is a pregnant widow in search of care. Once inside she figures she can have the run of the place and let her beasts in to take the place over. However once inside she is struck with the dilemma of whether to go through with the plan or do fall into the act and have her child in peace.

The paw that rocks the cradle rules the world!

Working title: Brockhall

Summary: A group of abbeybeasts stumbled upon a strange riddle leading to a certain treasure hidden in Brockhall. A corsair crew attempted to steal the riddle and find the treasure for themselves. When this didn't work, the crew made it look like they had left Mossflower.
    Just when the Redwallers thought it was safe, the searats came back and captured a couple hostages as they were making their way to Brockhall. The crew asked the Redwallers to trade the mice for the riddle. The abbeybeasts agreed to the trade, but a smart young squirrelmaid found a clever way to keep both. The corsairs were very ticked off by this and waged war on the Abbey.
    When the corsairs finally broke into the abbey, took the riddle, and went off to find the treasure, the smart young squirrelmaid (who had become the Redwall Warrior) and some of her friends set out after them to avenge the abbeybeasts who had been killed when the searats broke into the abbey.
    After a big battle near Brockhall, the victorious squirrelmaid and her friends went to find the treasure. They didn't find any gold or jewels or things, but they did find a little handkerchief embroidered with a rhyme that made them realize that the real treasures were friends, peace and freedom.
    "[Major Cuthbert] had a daughter named Petunia, a real beauty, quiet an' gentle. She was the flower of the Long Patrol. Many a young ranker lost his heart to her, I can tell ye."
    - Captain Raphael Granden from High Rhulain

A fierce carnivore from a wintery land sails to Mossflower after his brother, who has taken an important relic.
    A swashbuckling squirrel seeks out treasured mementos for his king and allies with the Long Patrol.

Martin the Warrior commands a Redwall infirmary-keeper to take his sword to this adventuring squirrel.

The squirrel defends Redwall from the foreign flesh-eaters, weds the infirmary-keeper, and returns the missing treasures to his king, who grants him freedom.

Everyone lives happily ever after.
    -Lord Trawnbull Thickstripe(TBT)

The Redwall Wiki - Redwall information & news

Quote Originally Posted by LordTBT View Post
    A fierce carnivore from a wintery land sails to Mossflower after his brother, who has taken an important relic.
    A swashbuckling squirrel seeks out treasured mementos for his king and allies with the Long Patrol.

Martin the Warrior commands a Redwall infirmary-keeper to take his sword to this adventuring squirrel.

The squirrel defends Redwall from the foreign flesh-eaters, weds the infirmary-keeper, and returns the missing treasures to his king, who grants him freedom.

Everyone lives happily ever after.
    Oh please, like Jaques would ever write something as crazy as that.
    Enter the Castle of Professor Falliss. Who knows: you might make it out alive.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Midnight...wer/index.php?

Quote Originally Posted by Badrang3 View Post
    Oh please, like Jaques would ever write something as crazy as that.
    I know it's a stretch, but I'm hoping. Fingers-crossed.
    -Lord Trawnbull Thickstripe(TBT)

The Redwall Wiki - Redwall information & news

Hmm, I would need some serious thinking time. Considering I've had a lot of ideas for fanfictions. I might've just given him Vermin Mishaps, but probably not. Alot of you had some aspects similar to my fanfictions. Wolfs, weasels, and destruction of Redwall, but what TBT wrote that's just wierd! Anyway, I'll keep thinking.
    Vermin Mishaps! may return, eventually...maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Badrang3 View Post
    A former rat butler, whose master has died, is taken into the Abbey for medical care. However, upon seeing the tapestry (and in bizarre irony), he believes Martin to be his former master, beckoning him to take the Abbey alone. Over the next few days, the rat becomes panicky, erratic, and hostile, and prior to the Autumn Feast, he seems to dissapear. The feast goes on in full swing, until the protagonist to be walks the halls for a temporary breather, and finds the brutally murdered body of the cellarhog, an empty keg by his side. For the rat had been hiding in the cellar via the barrel, and now that he's been brought to the main floor, he's free to take Redwall for his master: by killing off everyone one by one.
    That's not half bad, fights with-in Redwall seem to fascinate me to no end!
    LPF Addicted since: 05/05/05

"We will meet again my friend, but not yet, not yet..."

Patroller
    I kind of mentioned this in another topic, but I might as well reiterate it here. Basically, it would start with a group of travelers (goodbeasts) who come to Salamandastron. However, the hares seem to be especially on guard. It would appear that the usually wise and level-headed badger lord is starting to become paranoid after vermin arrived and killed one of his family; now he is starting to see vermin everywhere. And this soon becomes an obsession. No one is allowed to leave the mountain, and very soon no one is likewise allowed to enter, on fear of a vermin attack. This will naturally cause a lot of strife within the Long Patrol as they realize the madness of their Lord... and to make matters worse, an actual vermin horde attacks.

JUST IMAGINE THE MADNESS! I love it. I'm not sure how it would end, but *shrugs* just a fun thing to think about.

Patroller: General Ferahgo the Assassin's Avatar
    I've had an idea for a Redwall plotline for quite a while, and I've even started writing it (well, more specifically, I wrote the epilogue, because I was exactly sure of how I wanted it to end - starting it and fleshing out, on the other hand...). There's probably not much chance that I'll ever write it at this point, though, so I might as well post the basics here:

An otter cub witnesses the murder and destruction of his holt by hiding away in a cupboard. When he comes out, he seems to be the only one left alive. Too young to care for himself, he wanders helplessly about the destruction until he's picked up by an elderly hare who's also lost his family. The hare cares for the otter and takes him as his son; as he grows up, the hare teaches him how to box and tries to teach him to fight, but the otter is much more interested in learning about nature and experimenting with things he finds. He learns how to make certain chemicals ignite and damages his eyesight in one such experiment fairly young.

The hare eventually takes him to Redwall, where the two live in peace for some seasons, and the young otter gets a pair of glasses made to correct his damaged vision. He befriends a young badger maid there whose mother is Redwall's badger mother and is expected to take her place. The badger maid however has a warrior's blood and is determined to find her father, who hadn't been heard of for many seasons.

One day a vermin band attacks Redwall. The young otter, having little memory of his holt's destruction, has his memory jogged suddenly at a flash of white, the same white ermine that murdered his kin. A sudden bout of Bloodwrath overtakes him and he brutally kills one of the vermin captains, saving the life of the Abbot. Quick reinforcements and quicker thinking sees the vermin band in flight, and the otter remembers what happened when he was young. He knows that he must extract revenge, but he knows little of warfare. He sets out with his badger maid friend for Salamandastron, in hopes of being taught the ways of war.

Many seasons pass, and the pair lives together at the mountain, where the maid's father rules. The young otter is quick and very intelligent, but he isn't strong enough to be a true warrior. He's given room and equipment to experiment, though, and after discovering saltpeter in the depths of the mountain, discovers how to make a primitive sort of gunpowder. To compensate for his lack of strength, the badger lord creates for him a silvery suit of armor with a draconic helmet, and after a series of guerilla attacks on vermin involving explosive powder, becomes known almost as a mythical figure: the Dragon of Mossflower.

I've got most of the rest of the plot worked out, though some of the details aren't quite right yet. What goes on from there involves vermin overtaking the mountain, and the otter and his friends having to take it back. After the war is over, his badger maid friend takes her father's place as the mountain's ruler.

In the epilogue I've already written, the otter, old and near the end of his seasons as Redwall's recorder, has been haunted for most of his life by the destruction his invention caused. While it saved Mossflower once, he knew it could be terrifying in the wrong paws. Finally he destroys the formulas, knowing the world isn't ready for such a thing quite yet.
    "Luck, good or bad, is not the hand of God. Luck is the way the wind swirls and dust settles eons after God has passed by." - Winston Niles Rumsfoord, The Sirens of Titan