Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Active Sites

Thread: Active Sites

Patroller

Active Sites

Does anyone know a list of active sites? There's the LPF, of course, and my site, and the Redwall Wiki, and Terrouge- if it can be considered as a ROC site. Lots of forum rpgs are active too, but I wonder if there's a "diamond in the rough" out there we've missed?

I am currently working on my site http://www.freewebs.com/mossflowerlegends

Dibbun
    **splutters** Of course Terrouge is part of the ROC!

Granted, nowadays its activity is rather low and it has incorporated many other genres of books...and yes, it probably is still despised by several members of these very forums, erm, eheh, but still, at times it was the only site keeping me in the ROC. Plus I met my fiance there and I like to think we started as an ROC relationship! :P

Um, anyway, I don't mean to start a debate or anything, just saying.

RedVenture 4 is active, and I've kind of sort of also got a wiki site in the works. Don't worry, 'twon't be encroaching on the Redwall Wiki in any way, shape or form.

Oh duh, and the Vulpine Imperium. Very active.
    Last edited by Lady Tara Starblade; May 28th, 2008 at 12:16 AM.
    ~Lady Tara Starblade~

No, writing purposefully atrocious apps does not scare me. But thanks for playing.

"BALEETED!" - Homestar Runner

Patroller
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tara Starblade View Post
    Plus I met my fiance there and I like to think we started as an ROC relationship! :P

. <<Wow. Who's your fiance?

Sorry for double posting, but the Mossflower.Net site is VERY new and probably active.
    Last edited by Mackinsie; May 31st, 2008 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Double Posting.

Dibbun
    Quote Originally Posted by Safronia_Cedarwood View Post
    . <<Wow. Who's your fiance?
    Baron Vladigood Vodka on Terrouge, though he's never really active there anymore. He's Vladimir L. Ullyanov (the Minister of Misanthropy ) on the VI. He was also on the old RedVenture 4 forums as The Baron, but I don't think he's rejoined the new ones yet.
    ~Lady Tara Starblade~

No, writing purposefully atrocious apps does not scare me. But thanks for playing.

Patroller: General Ferahgo the Assassin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tara Starblade View Post
    Baron Vladigood Vodka on Terrouge, though he's never really active there anymore. He's Vladimir L. Ullyanov (the Minister of Misanthropy ) on the VI. He was also on the old RedVenture 4 forums as The Baron, but I don't think he's rejoined the new ones yet.
    Haha, how interesting. For some reason I never would have pegged you two as people who'd end up being engaged. Life is full of surprises, I suppose.
    "Luck, good or bad, is not the hand of God. Luck is the way the wind swirls and dust settles eons after God has passed by." - Winston Niles Rumsfoord, The Sirens of Titan

Dibbun
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferahgo the Assassin View Post
    Haha, how interesting. For some reason I never would have pegged you two as people who'd end up being engaged. Life is full of surprises, I suppose.
    If someone had told me a couple years ago that I'd end up with someone from the ROC (and half a world away from me no less) I would've just laughed and laughed. But it's better this way, because now I don't have to explain what a geek I am. (Plus he's just plain stinking awesome too. ^^)
    ~Lady Tara Starblade~

Congratulations I hope you have a long and happy marriage.
    Mackinsie
    *God Bless America*

The Redwall Links - the #1 internet Redwall directory

...'neath the cover of october skies and all the leaves on the trees are falling to the sound of the breezes that blow...

http://www.redwallabbey.com/

The Redwall Abbey Forum is very active. I don't know how many of you have visited the site. Some of you might know me from there. I go by the name Redwall Musician there too (and have the same profile picture and signature).

By the way: I'm new, so I'm going to be asking a lot of questions. And call me RM or Musician for short. And I love hares!
    ..."Where courage hides in the shadows. Patience within the storm. Friendship around every corner. And inspiration just outside your window."

"Let not one stop you, let not one hold you down, but rather when one does, continue on with more courage."

Quote Originally Posted by Redwall Musician View Post
    http://www.redwallabbey.com/

The Redwall Abbey Forum is very active. I don't know how many of you have visited the site. Some of you might know me from there. I go by the name Redwall Musician there too (and have the same profile picture and signature).

By the way: I'm new, so I'm going to be asking a lot of questions. And call me RM or Musician for short. And I love hares!
    Part of me wants to move over to there, but I don't think I can. I'm loyal to LPF to the end!

I miss the days when this was more active, I really do. Of course, then I was a terrible forum user and probably annoyed the heck out of everyone.

But still.

Welcome to the forum, such as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferahgo the Assassin View Post
    Ice cream makes everything better. Even Big Brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen King
    Both Rowling and Meyer, they’re speaking directly to young people. The real difference is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can’t write worth a darn. She’s not very good.

Ever get bored, come down there then. Hopefully I can help makes this place more active.
    ..."Where courage hides in the shadows. Patience within the storm. Friendship around every corner. And inspiration just outside your window."

"Let not one stop you, let not one hold you down, but rather when one does, continue on with more courage."

Dibbun
    There are not many active fan-sites are there?