Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Who Would Win
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Would Win

Who Would Win

(I know Mokkan and Abbot Peter made similar threads; I hope no one gets too angry)

Here's the rules for the game:

Once someone chooses two characters from the Redwall series to fight (preferably two villains or one villain and a goodbeast) the others decide who they think would win and I will count each character's votes and the first round is over after 24 hours. I will go first:

Dandin of Redwall vs. Gulo the Savage

Sorry Dandin, I think Gulo could beat you somehow.

I think Gulo would win, for obvious reasons. Rakkety Tam had a lot more experience than Dandin, and even so
    Spoiler!
    I don't think Dandin stands much of a chance.

P.S. Lord Thunderpaw: How do you choose the person that gets to pick the next pair of characters?
    "[Major Cuthbert] had a daughter named Petunia, a real beauty, quiet an' gentle. She was the flower of the Long Patrol. Many a young ranker lost his heart to her, I can tell ye."
    - Captain Raphael Granden from High Rhulain

The first person who replies, so you get to choose tomorrow, 24 hours from my first post and if you don't reply then then the next person who replies gets to choose, and so on.

Patroller
    Gulo would win.

OK, both of you haven't chose two new characters for 24 hours so I will.

General Ironbeak vs. King Bull Sparra

I think General Ironbeak would win: he is bigger, stronger, and less cowardly.

By the way, I changed a rule: the first round is over after 4 days.

Click here or on either of the cropped images above to see more like them (link goes to my deviantART gallery

My Fan-Made Redwall Dictionary

A world were Wolves and horses live in peace
    Geral Iron beak
    "plucky!" "Hello Dashie, I've missed you." "Yeah I've missed you too."

Animals of farthing wood the tv series.

General Ironbeak, definitely.
    "[Major Cuthbert] had a daughter named Petunia, a real beauty, quiet an' gentle. She was the flower of the Long Patrol. Many a young ranker lost his heart to her, I can tell ye."
    - Captain Raphael Granden from High Rhulain

Quote Originally Posted by Petunia View Post
    General Ironbeak, definitely.
    Well, I tried to make it at least a bit even.

Click here or on either of the cropped images above to see more like them (link goes to my deviantART gallery

General Ironbeak, King Bull Sparra is strong, but to cowardly to fight a raven.
    Vermin Mishaps! may return, eventually...maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorath the Flame View Post
    Yeah, basically what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thunderpaw View Post
    I think General Ironbeak would win: he is bigger, stronger, and less cowardly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorath the Flame View Post
    What compels you both to refer to Bull Sparra as cowardly, or at any rate more cowardly than Ironbeak? The only time we see him blink in Redwall is when he decides he doesn't feel like fighting Asmodeus, which I would consider an attribute to his brains if anything.

I would actually consider Bull Sparra to come out on top in a dogfight with Ironbeak. He's smaller, but more vicious and less concerned with personal safety.
    Enter the Castle of Professor Falliss. Who knows: you might make it out alive.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Midnight...wer/index.php?

Quote Originally Posted by Badrang3 View Post
    What compels you both to refer to Bull Sparra as cowardly, or at any rate more cowardly than Ironbeak? The only time we see him blink in Redwall is when he decides he doesn't feel like fighting Asmodeus, which I would consider an attribute to his brains if anything.

I would actually consider Bull Sparra to come out on top in a dogfight with Ironbeak. He's smaller, but more vicious and less concerned with afety.
    An excellent point, but there's always the possibility he doesn't feel like fighting Ironbeak. On the other hand I suppose Ironbeak could insult Bull Sparra's size or something, causing him to attack in rage and possibly win or atleast make Ironbeak retreat.
    Vermin Mishaps! may return, eventually...maybe.

General Ironbeak wins.

3rd Round: Mokkan vs. Tsarmina the Wildcat

I think Tsarmina would win; she fights like a madbeast, she keeps slashing and ripping and biting and she almost killed Martin the Warrior. On the other paw, Mokkan was even more sly than Tsarmina. But I still think Tsarmina would come out on top.
    Last edited by Lord Thunderpaw; June 4th, 2008 at 11:56 PM.

Mokkan was a thief, not a fighter. Unless he could sneak around and use his disappearing trick, Tsarmina would likely defeat him soundly.
    Enter the Castle of Professor Falliss. Who knows: you might make it out alive.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Midnight...wer/index.php?

Tsarmina the Wildcat wins.

4th Round:

Winifred vs. Greypatch

I would actually say Winifred. She'd spit 'im on a javelin. That'd hurt. But he's a searat. And a jerk. Hmm...