Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
I Got RWTV Season 3 Today!

Thread: I Got RWTV Season 3 Today!

I Got RWTV Season 3 Today!

Yep, and it's in new condition, for about $27!

Off subject, I've been gone since July 9th, it's probably been better when I'm not here, though... ...I'm on vacation, lot of things have happened, like:

1. I went to Salt Lake City
    2. In Salt Lake City, I met and got pictures with most of the American Idol Top 10 and saw them live.
    3. I went to San Francisco.
    4. In San Francisco, my family and I saw a cop with a gun bust a bad guy right in front of our car.
    5. In San Francisco, I saw the Golden Gate Bridge.
    6. In San Francisco, I saw The Dark Knight, one of my favorite movies ever, The Joker is one of my fave characters ever, and Heath Ledge is one ofmy fave actors ever. I just got a shirt of The Joker today (from Hollywood).
    7. In San Francisco, I saw Alcatraz and Angel Island.
    8. I went to Los Angeles and Hollywood.
    9. In Hollywod, I went on a tour in the Kodak Theatre.
    10. In Hollwood, I saw a runaway bus almost hit two people and a truck.\
    11. I now have photos on my deviantART from places on my vacation.

...Not to mention shopping and visiting zoos and stuff. Soon were gonna go to some beaches, maybe tomorrow...

Click here or on either of the cropped images above to see more like them (link goes to my deviantART gallery

My Fan-Made Redwall Dictionary

Woot! Congratulations! And I'm surprised that you found RWTV Season 3 for $27, that's what I paid for it, but I can't find it for that price anymore. Amazon US says they have it for that price, but they don't, it's temporarily out of stock, and the third-party sellers list has Amazon itself on the list for some reason when they don't even have it.

Sounds like the rest of your vacation was super too. There's something surreal about seeing a speeder and a cop car in real life, or seeing someone getting a ticket. When I first visited Canada for vacation, it was only a few minutes until we saw this guy trying to speed out of the country, cop car suddenly comes out of nowhere and the guy knows he's busted, and the guy quickly brakes to a halt. Tires skidding. Exciting stuff.
    Plus, I just think Canada's money looks cool. I like having a loon in my pocket.
    Faux Pas - It's wild and domesticated reading!

Patroller
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thunderpaw View Post
    Yep, and it's in new condition, for about $27!
    How in the name of seasons did you manage that?

eBay, surely?

I don't do eBay, it's all too hit and miss for my liking.

I did get this
    for £4 though, and there's more of those on the way (isn't there?), so the entire series could work out cheaper than if I purchased a box set.
    -Formerly known as Durry Quill

Cool. It sounds like you've had an interesting Vacation. I was wondering if you'd deserted us...

I forget, which book does season 3 cover?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferahgo the Assassin View Post
    Ice cream makes everything better. Even Big Brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen King
    Both Rowling and Meyer, they’re speaking directly to young people. The real difference is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can’t write worth a darn. She’s not very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzface View Post
    I forget, which book does season 3 cover?
    Martin the Warrior. Does a great job of it too. Season 2 was very faithful to its book, Mattimeo, as well. I'm not sure exactly why they went for Martin the Warrior instead of Mossflower. Maybe they wanted to introduce Martin when he was young. Maybe the ending was more emotional. Maybe it just sounded better to have the third season be "Martin the Warrior" - You know who that season's about, it's Martin - instead of "Mossflower" (that argument doesn't fly since the first season was simply called Redwall, though). Maybe they really wanted to do the Warden.

I just know I'm happy as a clam that they did Martin the Warrior. One of my favorite books of the series (didn't like Mossflower for some reason...), and the ending made it all worth it. I just don't see that in kid shows these days. Or pretty much anywhere else to my recollection.
    Faux Pas - It's wild and domesticated reading!

Quote Originally Posted by Durry Quill View Post
    How in the name of seasons did you manage that?

eBay, surely?

I don't do eBay, it's all too hit and miss for my liking.
    I got in from Amoeba Music in California. I think it has a website...

And off subject, I know it has been a while since I was last here; I see a lot of different avatars...

Click here or on either of the cropped images above to see more like them (link goes to my deviantART gallery

My Fan-Made Redwall Dictionary

Dibbun
    I wish I have Season #2 & 3. The used DVDs are like $200! I ain't paying that much for one single DVD