Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
The "who's online now" random chat thread. - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The "who's online now" random chat thread.

Patroller: General Ferahgo the Assassin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelki Sureshot View Post
    The first timie I clicked it was yesterday afternoon, and the second today. That's not too close together, is it?
    It's other people's clicks that matter, not your own. You need to post it someone where other people will see it, like your sig here.

Normally you're only in danger of getting "soft shell" if you post the eggs at an extremely high-traffic site where they get hundreds of views within a few hours. It can also get sick if the ratio of clicks to unique views is really skewed - as in, if you have more clicks than views.
    "Luck, good or bad, is not the hand of God. Luck is the way the wind swirls and dust settles eons after God has passed by." - Winston Niles Rumsfoord, The Sirens of Titan

Patroller: General Chelki Sureshot's Avatar
    No, I was talking about me clicking Fuz's egg, not my own, seeing as I just discovered my confirmation e-mail in my junk folder so I still have to get one. But thank you.

No, I was talking about me clicking Fuz's egg, not my own, seeing as I just discovered my confirmation e-mail in my junk folder so I still have to get one. But thank you.
    I'm pretty sure that DC eggs register 1 click per 24 hours from the same IP address, so you're fine.
    "Luck, good or bad, is not the hand of God. Luck is the way the wind swirls and dust settles eons after God has passed by." - Winston Niles Rumsfoord, The Sirens of Titan

**does a happy dance!** I got an egg! I've been trying for the last half hour, but I got an abandoned one!

Your baby is beautiful, Fuz!
    Last edited by Chelki Sureshot; September 28th, 2008 at 11:11 PM.

Congratulations Fuzface... You're a mommy!
    Mackinsie
    *God Bless America*

The Redwall Links - the #1 internet Redwall directory

...'neath the cover of october skies and all the leaves on the trees are falling to the sound of the breezes that blow...

I have a new egg! I've become quite obbessed with this. . .not good. It's so blue and beautiful!

Well, now Fuzface's dragon will die if it doesn't grow up in a week. Life's tough for dragons.
    Faux Pas - It's wild and domesticated reading!

**does a happy dance!** I got an egg! I've been trying for the last half hour, but I got an abandoned one!

AWww, wookit the wittle dwagon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackinsie View Post
    Congratulations Fuzface... You're a mommy!
    Isin't it just daaaaaaaaarling?
    I have a new egg! I've become quite obbessed with this. . .not good. It's so blue and beautiful!
    Like Easter eggs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Folgrimeo View Post
    Well, now Fuzface's dragon will die if it doesn't grow up in a week. Life's tough for dragons.
    Hmm. I'll find somewhere else to post it, maybe.... I'd name it, but I don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferahgo the Assassin View Post
    Ice cream makes everything better. Even Big Brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen King
    Both Rowling and Meyer, they’re speaking directly to young people. The real difference is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can’t write worth a darn. She’s not very good.

On Friday, I downloaded Cave Story and played it for a while. It's great. It's a freeware platformer; it's best compared to Metroid, only it has weapons that level up. It's fun so far.

...That is all.
    GREAT !
    YOU FULFILED YOUR MISSION.
    IT WILL REVIVE PEACE IN SPACE.
    BUT,IT MAY BE INVADED BY THE OTHER METROID.
    PRAY FOR A TRUE PEACE IN SPACE !

Uh-Oh Fuz, your hatchling is sick. . .and I now have four eggs, but I can only put two in my sig at a time, so I think I'll put two here and two in the Holmesian forums. . .Cross your fingers everybody!
    Last edited by Chelki Sureshot; September 29th, 2008 at 06:25 PM.

New eggs appear every one hour, and I THINK every 5 and 10 minutes but not sure.

But the eggs appear every hour, and at 12 o' clock it's a special one. Maybe the paper dragon? I dunno'.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Egg_Rescue_HQ/index/

If you want your egg to hatch faster.

Thanks for that link. Maybe if I get desperate for clicks I'll take it (them) there. Right now I have the standard ones. . .maybe tomorrow I'll get lucky and get a special.

I'm trying to get one of those eggs but can't figure out how. All the abandoned ones seem to be taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokkan View Post
    But the eggs appear every hour, and at 12 o' clock it's a special one. Maybe the paper dragon? I dunno'.
    Are you sure about that? Rare eggs show up normally on the hour, just really infrequently. I've never heard of special eggs showing up at midnight - and I have all the special eggs, including the paper dragon.

Here's my scroll, if anyone's interested. http://dragcave.net/user/Ferahgo

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarmina 07 View Post
    I'm trying to get one of those eggs but can't figure out how. All the abandoned ones seem to be taken.
    You have to be quick. Hover your cursor over where the eggs are and hit F5 instead of refreshing with the cursor, and click as soon as you see one. It takes timing, practice, and a bit of luck, but you'll manage it.

You can also try refreshing the abandoned page directly; the url is http://dragcave.net/abandoned

If you're still having trouble, I can get one for you and give it to you.

Isn't it tricky to give someone else your egg? Like you have to be online at the exact same time or something. You have a great collection, Ferahgo!

I tried to get another one earlier, a blue with a light blue flame in it, but they told me I hit my limit (four) which is probably a good thing, 'cause I don't know if I'll be able to get enough clicks as it is. . .
    Last edited by Chelki Sureshot; September 30th, 2008 at 12:08 AM.