Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
NaNoWriMo?

Thread: NaNoWriMo?

NaNoWriMo?

Is anybody else attempting it this year?

For those of you who don't know, it's National Novel Writing Month. (nanowrimo.org) The whole idea is to write 50000 words in a month....I've got about 5000....I'm a bit behind.

I'm attempting a Sci-fish thing....We'll see how it turns out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferahgo the Assassin View Post
    Ice cream makes everything better. Even Big Brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen King
    Both Rowling and Meyer, they’re speaking directly to young people. The real difference is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can’t write worth a darn. She’s not very good.

Patroller
    Cool! It's an excuse for me to write! So I guess most novels are published in November, huh?

I don't know about published....I'll be happy to finish writing it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferahgo the Assassin View Post
    Ice cream makes everything better. Even Big Brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen King
    Both Rowling and Meyer, they’re speaking directly to young people. The real difference is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can’t write worth a darn. She’s not very good.

I'd be all too happy to enter it, if someone wouldn't mind writing my paper on the founding of Canada, my 7 page review of Citizen Kane, and a narrative essay of a topic I have yet to decide on.

So, yeah. Not up to it right now. Pity it's November, and I am consequently busy.
    Enter the Castle of Professor Falliss. Who knows: you might make it out alive.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Midnight...wer/index.php?

Quote Originally Posted by Safronia_Cedarwood View Post
    Cool! It's an excuse for me to write! So I guess most novels are published in November, huh?
    Publishing is an entirely different process from writing. As I understand it, the goal of this website is to motivate you to have written the first draft of your novel during the month of November.

Then, later begins the revision process, and who knows how long that could take you.
    -Lord Trawnbull Thickstripe(TBT)

The Redwall Wiki - Redwall information & news