Thread: Art Contest

Arrow Art Contest

Since I'm not always sure who reads everything, in celebration of our 4th anniversary, we are having an official art contest (with a prize!) over here. Check it out!
    -Lord Trawnbull Thickstripe(TBT)

The Redwall Wiki - Redwall information & news

Patroller: General Ferahgo the Assassin's Avatar
    Despite being in the middle of publishing a book and having little time for this kind of thing right now, I am very tempted. It has been too long since I've drawn any Redwall art and I kind of miss doing it.

Just to clarify, contestants are allowed to upload their entry to their personal gallery after the winner has been announced, right?
    "Luck, good or bad, is not the hand of God. Luck is the way the wind swirls and dust settles eons after God has passed by." - Winston Niles Rumsfoord, The Sirens of Titan

After a winner is announced of course you're free to do whatever you want with your art.

But for now, I'm going for a "You see art. You vote for art you like" aspect, not a "You see art. You recognize art from X. You vote for X's art." or "You see art. You see that X drew art. You vote for X's art." kinda thing.

Ssssssweet. I can dig this. Are the prizes un misterio or am I just bad at finding that information on the post?

I'll have to be counted out as I don't want a physical prize, but I might consider drawing for the fun of it if I don't have anything else planned (I'm currently charmed by the idea that Sparkster from "Rocket Knight" is coming back in a new videogame). I just hope official art of Vilaya isn't released before then, as that would cut the contest short. But then, maybe there's art of Vilaya in the advance copy. That would be neat, showing the winner of the contest and then showing the real thing for comparison.

"Only 1 contest entry per human allowed." Wonder if anyone will try to find loopholes in that.
    Last edited by Folgrimeo; October 11th, 2009 at 07:18 PM.
    Faux Pas - It's wild and domesticated reading!

Quote Originally Posted by mushyZ View Post
    Ssssssweet. I can dig this. Are the prizes un misterio or am I just bad at finding that information on the post?
    Un misterio.

Quote Originally Posted by Folgrimeo View Post
    I'll have to be counted out as I don't want a physical prize, but I might consider drawing for the fun of it if I don't have anything else planned (I'm currently charmed by the idea that Sparkster from "Rocket Knight" is coming back in a new videogame). I just hope official art of Vilaya isn't released before then, as that would cut the contest short. But then, maybe there's art of Vilaya in the advance copy. That would be neat, showing the winner of the contest and then showing the real thing for comparison.
    There is no Vilaya art in the advance, that's what makes this contest fun (well in my mind). The art hadn't been included yet.

"Only 1 contest entry per human allowed." Wonder if anyone will try to find loopholes in that.
    I tried to make it loophole-free.

Patroller
    SO you have to have a username in Redwall Wiki to enter the contest. Why can't you remain as unknown or as the person in this forum?

Patroller: General Ferahgo the Assassin's Avatar
    The contest is being sponsored by the Redwall Wiki. He's just advertising here.
    "Luck, good or bad, is not the hand of God. Luck is the way the wind swirls and dust settles eons after God has passed by." - Winston Niles Rumsfoord, The Sirens of Titan