Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Burrows & Badgers Kickstarter

Thread: Burrows & Badgers Kickstarter

Burrows & Badgers Kickstarter

I found this on the Redwall Facebook group and thought I'd share this. It's a kickstarter for these diecast miniatures that appear to be influenced by Redwall. I think they look pretty neat, and might be a good option for anyone who wanted Redwall figurines, but missed out on the official Redwall figurines when they were available.

There's only a few days left, so I'd check the kickstarter out while there's still time.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...adgers/rewards
    “Aha! Today I shall become an author! And I will auth and auth and auth and make a squillion dollars, whoopee!”
    -Brian Jacques

My Story Blog

So, I pledged for the badger figurine, and mine came in this week. This is what he looks like, and I have to say I'm very impressed with his look.

Sorry, looking at the picture now it's a bit blurry, but you can still see the details.

When I get the courage to finally paint him, I'm going to make him into Sunflash, as that should be simple enough. But I wish I could've pledged for some of the other heroic and villainous figurines. If this is indicative to their talent, I'd say keep an eye out for their next kickstarter. I've heard they plan on doing more animal figurines like this, so I'll give an update if they put out another one.
    “Aha! Today I shall become an author! And I will auth and auth and auth and make a squillion dollars, whoopee!”
    -Brian Jacques

My Story Blog

Oathsworn Miniatures has released another kickstarter for a second wave of animal warrior miniatures. These neat little figurines have a strong Redwall influence, so if you've always wanted Redwall style miniatures, these are the best way to go. As I mentioned above, I have the badger warrior, and the quality is top of the line.

Best of all, if you pledge to their already funded kickstarter, you have the chance to order figurines from the previous set. The new set has some miniatures of interest, including an otter mercenary, a trio of female assassins, and a badger slave/shrew taskmaster set.

Here's their kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...inia?ref=users

And here's their main website: http://www.burrowsandbadgers.com/
    -Brian Jacques

My Story Blog