Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Redwall theme on organ

Quote Originally Posted by Brocktree1 View Post
    Oh wow, this sounds a ton like acid music with lyrics. Very interesting. My favorite artist at the moment is probably Aphex Twin who is probably the best synth guy I know of. Here's an example of his stuff, one of my favorites by him. If you like it I can hook you up with some more favs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IND_Do8g2w0
    Oh, did you check one of the artists out that I mentioned? If so, I've been listening to each band/artist since about 2000. If you liked Joy Electric's work, I highly suggest trying the album The White Songbook since it's most likely on youtube or spotify. It's a concept album that loosely tells a story over the album. Most of his work is inspired by fairy tales, which works with the almost chiptuny music he creates. The Echoing Green has a fuller sound, and they make both very beautiful and dark music.

And I've heard of Aphex Twin, but haven't fully checked him out. If I remember correctly, I did like his work. What album would you recommend? I also like what Celldweller puts out, though I can go years without looking him up. Great, heavy industrial music to rock out with.
    “Aha! Today I shall become an author! And I will auth and auth and auth and make a squillion dollars, whoopee!”
    -Brian Jacques

My Story Blog

Patroller
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulchior Lancer View Post
    Oh, did you check one of the artists out that I mentioned? If so, I've been listening to each band/artist since about 2000. If you liked Joy Electric's work, I highly suggest trying the album The White Songbook since it's most likely on youtube or spotify. It's a concept album that loosely tells a story over the album. Most of his work is inspired by fairy tales, which works with the almost chiptuny music he creates. The Echoing Green has a fuller sound, and they make both very beautiful and dark music.

And I've heard of Aphex Twin, but haven't fully checked him out. If I remember correctly, I did like his work. What album would you recommend? I also like what Celldweller puts out, though I can go years without looking him up. Great, heavy industrial music to rock out with.
    I will definitely check them out soon As far as Aphex Twin goes, his new album out late last year "Syro" is very good, and then maybe one of his older albums like Richard D. James album. Both very good. Syro is more poppy though, and new.