Thread: What's up Redwallers

Patroller: General Ferahgo the Assassin's Avatar

What's up Redwallers

So, friend and I were randomly talking tonight about how cool mustelids are and I thought of this forum. Lo and behold, not only does it still exist, but I also still remember my login credentials!

How many people are still around? What have you been up to? This is the first post I've made in about 5 years, I think. Me: I decided a few years ago to go for my Ph.D. (in behavior genetics!) and am almost done, so ya'll can definitely refer to me exclusively as Dr. The Assassin in the near future.

How is everyone?
    "Luck, good or bad, is not the hand of God. Luck is the way the wind swirls and dust settles eons after God has passed by." - Winston Niles Rumsfoord, The Sirens of Titan

Hey, almost Dr. The Assassin (unless you've graduated prior to the date of this post). I hope you are doing well. Like you, I just dropped in on a whim, I haven't been here in years. I miss hanging out here, many fond memories and all. Work is keeping me busy at the moment, but definitely considering going back to school for my masters: what in? God only knows.

I hope you are doing well. Any other members around? It'll be interesting to see how many of us drop in.
    Guess who.

Bit late here, but I also just dropped by on a whim and was hoping for a post like this! Nostalgic being back, and seeing some of these names and old posts. I'm 25, working at a bank in Canada.

Anyways, thanks for the post, hopefully we can get a few more back for an update