Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Redwall Cook Book Quote

Thread: Redwall Cook Book Quote

Patroller

Redwall Cook Book Quote

Here's a quote I found in an online article, concerning the Redwall Cookbook:
    Following that should be the long-anticipated Redwall cookbook, for which Jacques did all the recipe testing himself on family and friends in Liverpool, his home. He even whipped up a "deeper en ever, turnip, tater and beetroot pie" - a specialty of Redwall's moles - for 40. "They ate it all, and I told them 'they were good 'ungry creatures,' " he says with a roaring laugh. The book is divided into seasons with a story written around the recipes.
    So, it's not just a cook book, though I guess the story won't be anything epic, more along the lines of "A Great Redwall Feast" and "A Redwall Winter's Tale" in length and complexity. Once again I hope this hasn't come up before, but I don't remember having heard this already.

Did it say when it would be coming out?

And a story along with the recipe! So it would tell the story of Redwall cake!
    Get out of my mind, idea! I already have another idea in my head that I am working on!
    Don't you just hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and you lose it?
    Why does advertising use Mac OS "Classic" on most displays and or computers that are sometimes Windows?
    I need to get my web site back up.
    "I see no advantage to the graphical user interface."
    -- Bill Gates, 1984

Mmmm...Hotroot Soup...
    If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips.
    -Birgitte

*goes into a daze* Turnip n tater n beetroot poi, O et bes gudd fer a choild loik oi!

I can't wait for that to come out! I've always wondered about the recipes and how to make them, especially all the trifles. Trifles taste awesome, but I haven't ventured to make one yet because the recipe appears to take forever. And a story too! How spiffy!
    Always,
    ~Furrtily

"One of the things Ford Prefect had always found hardest to understand about humans was their habit of continuously stating and repeating the very very obvious, as in It's a nice day, or You're very tall, or Oh dear you seem to have fallen down a thirty-foot well, are you all right?
    ~The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

*joins in with nora's ranting* shrimp 'n' hotroot soup.......MMMmmm *dreamy look*

Sounds cool, except knowing me i'll give everyone in my house food posioning with my cooking 0.o
    ~ YdAl EzLeEb

Patroller
    There wasn't anything by it saying when it will come out. However, we've known about it for a while so there might be a date of release around somewhere, perhaps in the news post for release dates over at The Official Site

Edit: It was described there as "in the works". Maybe they're getting it illustrated.