Thread: 'Triss' discussion allowed; 'Loamhedge' forum created

President of The Long Patrol Martin the Warrior's Avatar

'Triss' discussion allowed; 'Loamhedge' forum created

Earlier this month, Triss hit the shelves in paperback, meaning there is now no excuse for not reading it. As such, the Bookshelf's spoiler ban on Triss discussions is now lifted and the book may be discussed as freely as Redwall and Mossflower are.

All threads from the old 'Triss Discussion' sub-forum have been moved to The Bookshelf and they've been merged into the topic listing according to date. If you'd like to dig one up, run a forum search or just browse.

In Triss Discussion's place, we now have a 'Loamhedge Discussion' sub-forum for all things Loamhedge (out today!). All threads about the book itself should go in there-- no spoilers allowed on The Bookshelf!

Threads theorizing about Loamhedge (such as Keyla's posts about the reviews) are fine, however, and may continue.
    ~Martin the Warrior~
    -President of The Long Patrol

"A poet is a musician who can't sing. Words have to find a man's mind before they can touch his heart, and some men's minds are woeful small targets. Music touches their hearts directly no matter how small or stubborn the mind of the man who listens."
    ~The Name of the Wind, Patrick Rothfuss

O.K thanks.

Lord Mask, please stop reviving all these old topics. It's very bugging.

England Positively Rules (and Scotland, says Cheesethief)
    Uh, Lord Mask? What exactly was the point of that post? I mean, it would have been pointless even when that was first posted, but a few years afterwards? That's just spammy.
    I personally find that the world limit in a signature is far too short for my liking; I have so many wonderful ideas that I could put in here, yet there is not enough space! In the previous few days, I have tried to copy and paste several interesting essays into this miniscule space, but none have worked. I feel imprisoned by these ridiculous restrictions and would like a word with the administrator! There is absolutely no reason for this save for the conservation of bandwith, which admittedly

Lol, thanking him for a 2 year old topic...that's a wee bit odd don't you think?

Wisconsin. No, wait- Minnesota. No, wait- Chicago.
    Forget it. I shouldn't have posted. I would've been insulting.
    Last edited by Rolinko; April 30th, 2005 at 12:58 PM.