Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Post questions about the release of "Ivan" by Servone Fox here
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post questions about the release of "Ivan" by Servone Fox here

What good could come of me telling you? What if it was like that beer commercial, where the guy shows up at the other guy's front door and clocks him?

Post questions about the release of "Ivan" by Servone Fox here

I am the publisher of Servone. I am publishing Servone. Servone is being published by me. I can't think of any more ways to say it. Anyway, any questions about the release of Servone's book or questions about ordering said book should be here. That is, if you want them answered. Otherwise, if you ask Servone, he has to e-mail me and I have to e-mail him and then he has to post again...anyways, it's too long a process. So, just post your questions here and they will surely be answered.

Patroller
    Well, this is a bit off topic (already), but how did you find Servone's book? ;)
    http://www.mechadrake.com

What good could come of me telling you? What if it was like that beer commercial, where the guy shows up at the other guy's front door and clocks him?
    I was on Slagar the Cruel's site, looking at his awards, and I clicked on the one Servone had given him (the Golden Servone Award). I saw the site, and there were all those novels, just sitting there. Something had to be done, so I did it.

For some reason, I don't believe you.

"Ore wo dare da to omoite yarou?!"--Simon, Guren Lagann

Wait, what don't you believe? That I'm publishing Servone? Fine, just ask him. My name is Jonathan Ogden. He'll tell you. Ivan is the first production of my indy corporation. Still don't believe me? Your loss, as you have to believe that I'm actually publishing the book to order it, and as Servone has already taken it off the web, it would kinda be hard for you to read it otherwise.

You're publishing Servone's novel and that's cool. But you're an obnoxious kid and that's not cool. But you're publishing Servone's novel and that's cool. But you're an obnoxious kid and that's not cool.
    How old are you? Where do you come from?
    What's your MOTIVE??? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!??!

I am thinking it's a sign that the freckles
    In our eyes are mirror images and when
    We kiss they're perfectly aligned
    And I have to speculate that God himself
    Did make us into corresponding shapes like
    Puzzle pieces from the clay...

They will see us waving from such great
    Heights, 'come down now,' they'll say
    But everything looks perfect from far away,
    'Come down now...' but we'll stay...
    -Postal Service, Give Up

??
    Um...as to how old I am, why don't you just check my profile?

My motive? Well, I guess it would be all of the excitement and backslapping Servone got after his novel got published. People being happy is cool, and when they're happy on my account that's even better. Plus, bringing a really good story to people is rewarding, and money is always nice

Where do I come from? I'm not telling! If you plan to order the book, thoughm you'll have to send your check or money order to my address, so I guess you'll find out when you order.

And I'm not obnoxious. Calling me obnoxious was not cool.

Originally posted by Baby Rollo
    For some reason, I don't believe you.
    Did anybody else find this more than a little ironic xP.

Well, if by ironic you mean WRONG, then yes, yes I did find it ironic.

Patroller
    *blinks* Your publisher is barely a teenager.

Hehe, and yes, it was rather ironic that baby rollo should say something like that. Considering he's not really a baby bankvole, despite what he claims.
    Vote Pawflash in 2036!!

*blinks back* is there a problem with that?

Patroller
    Ogden....I've heard that from somewhere.
    -rill

Yeah, well, I guess it wasn't me. Anyways, I may not be that old, but what does it matter? If I can produce a good product, what's wrong with my being 14? Agism is really annoying to me. That's why I maybe jumped down Martin the Warrior's throat when I didn't mean to on one thread. Agist remarks make me mad. Anyways, I know it may seem odd, but just don't pass judgment until you get your product. Is that too much to ask?

Registered User Slagar the Cruel's Avatar
    Don't worry, guys, I'm almost positive that Jon's legitimate... he's been pretty open with me on the project's details (why were we discussing the project's details? MAYBE YOU'LL FIND OUT SOME DAY! It's mysteeerious! *wiggles fingers*), and he's even shown me how he plans to do the printing. I know he's a little young to be publishing, and it did give me a bit of a shock when he told me he was 14... but so what? He's an enterprising young lad. Stranger beings have walked this Earth.

And just when was he obnoxious? (Er, not counting that Silmarillion discussion, where he got a little too hot under the collar with Martin. CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE IS ALL YOU'VE GOT!)

Thanks, Slagar, you're a pal (though I'm not really sure if stranger beings really HAVE walked the earth...). Anyway, yeah, I did get angry with Martin. It wasn't being obnoxious. I still think I was justified. Again, I'm being judged based on my age and lumped in with the majority. I don't like that. And it's happening again! I'll try to keep my cool this time though, in real life they only listen to you when you lose it