Thread: Concerning Canada and Loamhedge...

Concerning Canada and Loamhedge...

I've heard all this news of the UK edition being months late, but even though we Canucks get the US version now, will ours still be late too? I've seen information floating around, but nothing about Canada.
    I'd go and check for myself, but the nearest bookstore is about an hour away in a place with traffic comparable to NYC rush hour.

Feel free t'move this...
    Pacific Ocean spotted off East Coast!

President of The Long Patrol Martin the Warrior's Avatar
    As near as I've been able to find out, some areas of Canada will carry the US edition while others will wait for the UK release. Your best bet would be to ask your local bookstore when they expect it in. Or, you could always order through Amazon or some other online retailer.
    ~Martin the Warrior~
    -President of The Long Patrol

"A poet is a musician who can't sing. Words have to find a man's mind before they can touch his heart, and some men's minds are woeful small targets. Music touches their hearts directly no matter how small or stubborn the mind of the man who listens."
    ~The Name of the Wind, Patrick Rothfuss

Patroller: Emeritus
    Or if you live close to the States you can just run down and get it, or get someone to get it for you when they're down there. That's what I've done. I'll have my book on Thursday morning!
    <center><b>
    "I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve immortality through not dying."
    </b>
    <p>
    <a href=http://pikkle.dhs.org/amy/rcon/index.html>Please Visit Redwall Connection!</a></center>

*throws blunt objects at Airemia* Lucky bum, gets to live close to the US of A...
    It'll probably be a while before I can check our bookstore, no one's gonna go all that way to find a book...
    Pacific Ocean spotted off East Coast!